special chapter

This special chapter should been published on 1/6. But I just realised it today that it still in my drafts. I'm so sorry especially for _chaze04 ㅜㅜ

Celebrate your day with your mochi

You : Jimin-ah where are you?

You walk around but found no trace of him. Since morning you didn't saw him around. Finally you give up and went to the kitchen to grab some water. Just you about to open the fridge when you saw a note stick on it.

Jagi-ah I'm sorry I can't celebrate your day today but can you go to our favorite cafe at 2? I'll meet you there ^^
♡jiminie

Then it strikes you when you totally forgot about your birthday, you look at time and and it almost two.

Shit I should check this first.

Without wasting anytime you grab nearby sweater and go out from your house. It a perfect day for your birthday today tho. Door locked and everything is ready. You take a walk to there since it not that far.

As you arrive at the place you look around for his sight. But unfortunately he's not around. You slightly disappointed. Until suddenly someone calling for your name.

"(Y/N)-nonna here! "

Jungkook yells from the counter and waving his hands.

"yah kookie-ah where is jiminie?"

"I don't practically know. But he told me to give you this. "

"classic. "

You said, forgetting about jungkook is in front of you.

"I know right. "

"Jin oppa? "

"Yup, oh and nonna happy birthday I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy! Ah here coffee. "

He said and smile to you. You giggle and thanks him before look at the paper.

I guess you know this like those cliche things right. Guess what it jin-hyung's idea. Huhu you remembered the place where we always spend time together? Yup that park.
Meet you there ♥♥

You go there and try to find someone familiar until I spot namjoon where he standing there with shovel in his hand.

"oppa what next? "

"nothing much, you just need to search for next stage. "

"omo oppa it a game now? "

He grin and give you the shovel.

"you need to dig to find it. "

"seriously oppa my cloth will be ruin by dirt. "

"nah it show how hard work you are. "

"seriously oppa? "

You sigh but smile still not faded. You search for 20minutes yet you still found nothing. At that moment, namjoon feel sorry for you and help you to dig.