*18

-your pov-

"Are you sure you want to stay? "

Jaebum asks hoping I will change my mind.

"Yeah 100% sure. "

I said and shu them go.

"Okay if anything happens just call one of us okay? "

Jinyoung said and drag jaebum out of the apartment/dorm.

"Will do! Byeee! "

I said and close the door quickly before jaebum will change his mind and drag me out. After make sure no more footsteps outside of the apartment I sigh.

"What should I do now? "

I look around and a sudden hungry come. Happily I hop to the kitchen. Before I take out the chocolate from fridge his words came in my mind.

"Such a pig fat woman. "

With a disgusting face jungkook look at me. I shake my head again.

"Just a dream! "

I said to myself yet I still hesitation either I should take it or not. I sigh in frustrated before changing my mind and take jackson's organic water. I look around the kitchen and saw weight scale not far from fridge.

I stare at it for such a long time.

"Should I? "

I ask myself and slowly walk to it. Closing my eyes as I step on it and tale a deep breath before open my eyes. As soon as I saw it I feel a sudden dizzy.

"It... It can't be! 55kg?! Sh-! "

I can't finish my sentence when someone knock the front door. I start to frown.

"They have their own key why knocking? Pizza? Chinese food? "

I ask myself and walk to the front door. My hand almost open it when I heard voices.

"I'm not sure if she is here. I mean they are busy for this month. "

I gasp. The voice soo familiar when everything clear when other person speak up.

"Come on hoseok... "

Even tho I didn't heard the last word but still after I heard the name quietly I make my way to get my phone. After I got it without wasting any time I search for jaebum's name but I stop when my finger about to touch the call button.

"I can't give them any burden. "

Slowly I put my phone down and wait for them to gone. It took times until they finally gone and I'm sigh in relief as soon as they gone. My legs become jelly and that make me fall. My breathing become faster.

"Calm down they were gone now. "

I said to myself and take myself to the kitchen.

~time skip~

"We are back!"

"Wait did you smell that? "

The noises start to grow louder and louder. While I put the last spoon on the table.

"So who's hungry? "

I said and look at them like a boss while holding a spatula.

"Y-you cooked this? "

Bambam asks with half open mouth when jinyoung run to kitchen. He act weirdly make all of us chase after him. After all of us in the kitchen we saw jinyoung check on everything.

"What are you doing hyung? "

Youngjae asks.

"Y/n you didn't burn anything? Or broke something perhaps? "

Jinyoung asks still checking things.

"Wow you didn't believe me. "

I said in disbelief before jackson butt in.

"Let's just eat now I'm hungry! "

Jackson said and all of them, nod before went to the table and slowly followed by jinyoung. I sigh and end up following them too.

~time skip~

"Where are we going? "

I ask and start to look around me we passes a few buildings and going somewhere that I didn't know tho. Since all of us got in the car and no one spoke even a word. That's not a good thing tho.

Wait no since we took our dinner all of them started to act strangely and it make me become an ultimate nervous because before this bts members acting strange and something worse happened now them too?

"Hey I ask you! "

I yell to them but they keep quiet and ignore me 100%. It getting dark outside making it more worse.

I gulp when the car slow down and a huge building slowly come out from our sigh. I can't make out what it write but I hope it not a bighit entertainment building since I saw B and t but it can't be it right? There are a lot of B and ending with t building right?...

We Are Stranger ||btsXreader||-2-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara