*23

I watch him quietly to make sure I'm not mistaken him with someone else, and it been 20 minutes by waiting and to double, triple confirm my suspicious.

"so hanbin you are in charge with the song and... "

"yes it him. No doubt."

I said to myself before quickly stand up and making a loud noise that make all of people in this room look at me.

Without wasting anytime I make myself sit beside the man with his face full of seriousness. For short, he is scary. But that's not what I care right now.

"and who are you? "

The man that sit on the center said and look at me suspiciously.

"It is fantastic that we meet again right? "

I said and give him a smile before look at others.

"By the way the name is (y/n)."

"I know who you are!!!! You are the main actress of the .... !"

"OH YESSS I KNOW HER!! "

"Yeah!! I'm your huge fan, and I am chanwoo by the way. "

"please to meet you. "

I said before slowly look at the man in front of me.

"So now do you know me? "

I said still with smile on my face. He start to become uncomfortable, and he start to sweat.

"I'm pretty sure you are not allowed here aren't you? "

"Such a warm welcoming dad I'm impressed. "

I said and the anger come back to me.

"WHERE WERE YOU?! SHE'S DEAD!! AND NOT EVEN YOUR NOSE SHOW UP!! WHAT A GREAT HUSBAND AND DAD YOU ARE!!! "

I yell at him and make everyone in the room gasp.

"but honey you said you didn't have any child? "

The women next him look disgusted at me before hold my d- that man's hand.

"What are you talking about? She is not my daughter. "

He said without looking to my eyes.

"wow. Hope your life will be like hell when he turn his f**cking back on you.... b*tch. That time I will laugh my butt off in front of you. Remember my words! "

I said with a single tear drop and stand up before punch the table and storm out from the room.

"I should thanks yoongi after this. "

I said to myself before I drop on my knees and start to cry.

Not long after that I feel someone tap my shoulder before slowly help me stand up and walk to somewhere.

"bobby-hyung can you... "

"I've got it. "

The one who help me speak up before being cut by the one who he call as bobby........ Bobby...... Bobby..... Bobby like a name of dog.... I can call my kitten as bobby to right? What a cute name. Without I know it I chuckle.

"what's wrong? "

Someone on my left asks. I shrug it and try to get rid the tear.

"You can call me B.I."

The one that help me said. I nod before found myself in the cafe. Slowly he help me take my sit before he and others take their own seat.

Just right in time someone bring me a glass of water.