*9

-your pov-

"Seaweed are you still alive? "

Tae looks at the seaweed on his hand.

"Are you talk to your old self tae-shi? "

I look at him since he didn't let the seaweed go for such a long time. He scream a little at the sudden greetings and hug the seaweed.

"Yah! You scared me! Why so formal it make me like we never meet before. "

He said and frown.

"Nah we are stranger. "

I said and walk away living him dumbfounded.

"Y-yah!!"

He yell and run to me.

~time skip~

"So (y/n) h-... "

"-shi. "

I cut hoseok's words like nothing matter.

"Fineee (y/n)-SHI how did you become an actress? "

"Well it started two years ago....

-flashback-

since what had happened before and it quite difficult to stand on my own again, to be normal back again. Even tho I can grab myself together back but I am not that happy go lucky anymore and not that moody little friend donkey either. Now I learned how to be matured and faced everything on my own better than before.

I stare at nothing in front of me... All of the event keep replay again and again like some broken tv… I didn't hear anything until...

"Yah! Are you make your fat butt become even more fat?! Come on work! Work!"

"It sexy right?" I gave her a wink and show my butt to her before run to the counter.

I can heard she sigh in frustrated and went off to the kitchen.

"Haish it not like we got a lot of costumers why make a big fuss about it?"

I mumbled not knowing her existence.

"What did you said?"

She asked in her creepy voice. Automatically I stood up and yelled.

"Aniyah!"

As soon as I seen she back to the kitchen I sigh in relive. Not long after that I started staring at the random things when suddenly someone came and stand in front of me and rudely interrupted my fantastic dreaming. 

"Annyeohasayo"

"Uh?"

"You are (y/n)-shi right? "

That man asked me.

"Urm you can see it right? "

I showed him my name tag to him. He giggle and his smile grew.

"Do you have time? "

"No I have job you see? "

I make face like-a-boss. Put of nowhere I received smacked at my back head.

"OH MY FREAKING FLYING UNICORN!!! "

I groan and looked at behind me.

"Of course she have time! You can talk to her, (y/n) go give him coffee. "

She said softly but have a lot of meaning in her tone. I groan once again.

~time skip~

"Are you serious?! "

"Yes (y/n)-shi I will wait for your answer. "

He said and stand up and gave me his smile once again before leave the coffee shop.

I stared at him until his sight faded away. Few minutes had passed I still stared at nothing then slowly my brain can worked properly.

"Actress?? "

I said and looked at the card that he gave to me.

Fantastic entertainment
Assistance manager:
Kim Bang Joon

Slowly my smile grew.

"I WILL BECOME AN ACTRESS!!!!!! "

I yell as loud as I can until I heard something crashed in the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!! "

-end of flashback-

"Urmm (y/n)  you can tell us the story now? "

Jimin said while the others nod.

"I just told you. "

I said and rise my eyebrow.

"No you said it started two years ago then you stare for what 10 minutes? "

Jin said make me groan. I take a deep breath and start to tell them the story again.