*20

"Hey can I come in?"

He said with his soft voice. It too obvious who he is but I don't have any gut to meet anyone yet or I will break on tears or I will burst in anger. All the feeling mix in me. I just can't.

He knock the door softly like the door can get hurt if he knock it hard. Without thinking I move aside just for the door can open without hitting on me. I don't know how but somehow he know that I'm not blocking the door anymore. Slowly he open the door and take a peek inside.

He look like a turtle tho. Right after I saw his face it make me sobbing harder than before. Now I'm blaming myself for letting him in.

Without saying any words he make himself in and slowly close the door before sit down beside me. In a blink I'm already on his hold, I want to yell, punch or even slap him but I can't it so comfortable I feel save and I feel like it so right. Maybe this what I need? Or not?

"(Y/n) let it out."

He whispers on my ear while tighten his hold. Like he can broke my bones sooner or later. But now I don't care instate of fight back I cry harder and cover my face on his chest.

"I h-hate you....I-I hate y-you."

I said between my sob while trying to hurt him by punch his chest but what can I do I become really weak when I'm crying and that suck.

We stay like this for who know how long it been. He pat my back softly.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't left you there alone."

He said after I'm slowly breath back to normal. I stay quite since no words want to come out, with that he take it as cue for him to continue.

"I went to hospital that day. I saw you.... I... I'm not a real man..... I want to go in there and hug you tightly and said that everything will be okay..... But I c...can't. I was afraid that I will broke you even more. I..."

He start to shutter every time he spoke when suddenly I feel water drop and hit my head. Slowly I look up and saw him start to cry I don't know why but it hurt me when I saw he is crying. Slowly I wipe his tears off with the sudden move I make he gasp and quickly look over me and start to wipe his never end tears.

Without I realize I smile a little at his cuteness before hug him back and again he gasp. I tighten my hug since his still sobbing like a baby.

"Shut up tae just stay like this for a moment before I change my mind and kick you out from my room."

I said with a low voice. Finally we stay like this in a comfortable quite moment. When suddenly he start to sing.

Hangul :

보고 싶다
이렇게 말하니까 더 보고 싶다
너희 사진을 보고 있어도
보고 싶다
너무 야속한 시간
나는 우리가 밉다
이젠 얼굴 한 번 보는 것도
힘들어진 우리가

Romanization :

bogo shipda
ireoke malhanikka deo bogo shipda
neohi sajineul bogo isseodo
bogo shipda
neomu yasokhan shigan
naneun uriga mibda
ijen eolgul han beon boneun geotto himdeureojin uriga

Eng trans :

I miss you
Saying this makes me miss you even more
Even when I'm looking at a picture of you
I miss you
Time’s so cruel
I hate us
Even seeing each other for once
Is now so hard between us
(It look fun if I make like this..no?)

Again my tears slowly flow right before I'm fall asleep.

-tae's pov-

I sing until I feel her breath become stable.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry..."

I said to the sleeping girl that asleep comfortable on my hold. Slowly I carry her not wanting to wake her up.

Carefully I place her on the bed and cover her with the blanket. I stare at her I let out a sigh before slowly left her before suddenly a hand hold me. Quickly I check on her.

"Stay...alone...n..o"

She mumble in her sleep and her few tears flow. It break my heart to see her in this state. Slowly I take her hand and lay beside her.

She suddenly start to whimper and sobbing really hard. Quickly hug her and whisper a few words to her and finally she start to calm down back.

" 사랑해 (saranghae)"

I whisper to her for the last time before drift asleep with hope that she heard it.