*24

As all of us laughing suddenly that son of b- that man come with a cold gaze. Without a warn he come and slam his fist on the table before speak in a low voice. That make all of us gasp and stare at him in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that? "

Junhoe asks still clueless what was happened a moment ago. Clear up my throat slowly I speak up and hold my tears back.

"Excuse me for awhile. "

I said and quickly going to toilet before others can stop me.

"(y/n)-shi! "

So I was a mistake?

I don't know where the toilet is but who's care at that moment I just walk where my feet drag me too with a thoughtful of what that man just said.

-A few minutes ago-

As all of us laughing suddenly that son of b- that man come with a cold gaze. Without a warn he come and slam his fist on the table before speak in a low voice.  With a stern face he spoke.

"Why are you so f*cking idiot? That woman of yours who you called as mother has nothing to do with me anymore she sign the divorce form and how I wish it only not because of that b*tch and I were not accidentally did that and got you! I knew you were a mistake! Now don't you ever show your f*cking face near me or my family ever again!"

He said with a warn before look at me in disguise for the last time and walk away.

-end of flashback -

Mom is that true? You just married with him because it was an accident?

I sigh once again.

Even if he hate me that much he can't call mom like that! That son of beach!

I keep walking until I didn't realise wall in front of me that I accidentally bumped with it.

"Damn wall! Why you never leave me alone! "

I spit at it without hold it back until the wall talk to me.

"mianhaeyo! I didn't look in front of me! "

Great another talking wall.

Slowly I look at the wall which turn out to someone that hold his hand out for me to grab it.

"Omo! Are you hurt?! Are you broke your hand??? OMO I'M -"

"Wow calm down sir! I'm perfectly fine... I guess? "

"WHAT? YOU GUESS?? LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!! I WILL CALL AN AMBULANCE A-"

He partially yells and take his phone out before dial the numbers real quick. Realising the situation quickly I stop him by yell in the same tone as him and quickly stand up and show him that I'm fine.

"DUDE NO NEED TOO! SEE I'M FINE!! "

"thanks god! "

He sighs in relief and took his hand out once again for me to shake it.

"I'm youngjae! "

He said with a fresh smile.

"YOU ARE NOT YOUNGJAE!!! THERE IS ONLY ONE YOUNGJAE AND HE IS ONE OF THE GOT7 MEMBERS! "

I yell before run from him I don't know why but I feel like I have to.

-youngjae's pov-

"What's wrong with her? "

I shrug it off before walk the other way from where that woman ran. It like something dangerous if I walk the same path as her.

As I walk I accidentally bumped into taehyung who looks like a cat lost his kitten.

"Taehyung-ah what are you searching for? "

As I greet him he start to freak out.

"An alien is exist! It kidnapped her! She deserved more! But she's gone! Mine! "

He said and start to shake my shoulders quickly.

"wow calm down and please speak the same language as mine. "

I have to hold him to calm him down.

"(Y/n)! Wetoldhertostayinfrontof themeetingroombutaswefinishshegoneandwesearchforherforwhoknowho *take breath* knowhowlongitis! ImetiKonandtheysaidshewiththembeforebutshesaidshewanttogoto *take breath* thetoiletandIwenttothetoiletbutshenotthere! "

I blink for a few seconds to absorb what he just said. Until finally it strikes me.

"First of all are you went to the girl's toilet? And I don't know that she is the (y/n)."

I said before think for awhile to recall back how you look like. Short/long (hair color) hair, with big/small (eyes color) eyes with thick/thin lips.

Wow how can I missed my chance!

"Hyung do you hear me??? "

Once again tae shake my shoulders again make me snapped from my thought.

"huh can you say it again? "

"I went to their toilet just to make sure! And did you saw her?! "

I blink once again as I want to open my mouth we got interrupt by someone.