*5

-third person pov-

I can't stop from smiling. She is now in front of me.... Well in front of me and my members and put aside her death glaring and murderous eyes, she still in front of me.

"Urm do you hung... "

"No."

She cut hyung's words without changing how she looked before. Well she still look beautiful tho.

"What are you smiling at?! "

She snap at me make me come back to my sense and how tense our situation now.

"You know if we keep…"

"I don't want to know. "

She said and stand from her seat make all of us stare at her with a curious look.

"I want to go to my room and no one will disturb me understand? "

Her strict words make us nod like a puppet. She pick up her belongings and walk to a random way.

"Did she know where is the room? "

I asks.

"No? "

Jin hyung said. Not long after hyung's words she come back .

"Urm can you please show me the room way? "

She asks and her checks become red a little. Happily without words I volunteer myself before others can.

~time skip~

We didn't spoke any single words since the last time she asks the way. Even tho like that I can't stop the weird feeling inside of me.

After awhile we finally arrive at her room.

"Urm we put your stuff *mumble* that you didn't took *mumble!*"

I said slowly, I didn't dare to lift my face up to look at her eyes. I'm afraid my legs will betrayed me..... Wait since when I become this weak??? Ugh I need to meet a doctor. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Did you hear me? "

I straight up my head as soon as I heard her voice.

"Uh? "

She giggles a little. Her giggles.... It make my heart dancing tango inside of me. Heart please stay strong!

"I said thank you. "

She said still put a smile on her face make me smile along. But the world is cruel when her smile drop and been replace by frown.

"But it didn't mean I forgive you! "

She said and went to her room before close the door.

~time skip~

"Sooo everything clear? "

"Ye! "

All of us nod and get ready for
the surprise.
____________________________________

It short I know because I am fabulous ヽ(´▽`)/.
I hope you guys keep patient with me.