*3

"Huh? "

I'm a bit confused by the sudden greeting. I look at him and saw he is smirking.

"Yah you know this is changing room for 'woman' right? "

"Woman? Where is she? I see only girl in here. "

"Yah!! "

I yell at him before both of us giggle at the same time. 

"So what bring you here jinyoung? Don't you have to go with your group? Wat it name again? Got? Get? "

"It got7!! And for your information I am one of the mc. "

"Funnehh. "

I said and roll my eyes. 

"What it's true!! "

He whine like a little girl didn't get what she wanted.  

"Yeah... Yeah... Now get your ass out from here. "

~time skip~

"Music cue! "

With that both of us went backstage. 

"Wait! Bts? They here?  Why I did read that? "

I said after I read my script back. 

"Urmm you know we got this like 2 weeks before right? "

Jinyoung looks at me and raise up his eyebrow. 

"Uhhh I need to go! "

I said and rush to their dressing room. After a few mistake of room and asks a lot of people where is their room finally I arrive. 

I stay at the front door for a while to make sure this is the right room. I can heard clearly the voices inside. 

"Anyeohasayo! "

I yell and open the door. 

-third person pov-

"Where is my phone? "

"Urm who have extra phone right now? I... Urm... Well... "

"Did you perhaps broke your phone 'again' namjoon? "

"I DIDN'T MEAN HYUNG! "

I sigh while looking at them. It not new for me tho. It been three years after we meet (y/n) but I can't forget about her. 

Everyone same tho but they didn't want to show it but I know deep in their hearts, they been crying right now. I sigh while focus back at my phone. Until the voice. That voice that we only heard in the tv. The voice that I missed like crazy. 

"Anyeohasayo!! "

She scream like the first time she went to our dressing room. Everyone stop from what they doing. 

"Look....who is here? " 

"Wow she become more fat than the last time we met. "

With that comments all of us laugh. I know that were fake but I can see that (y/n) is hurt right now. My heart crack one more time while looking at her. 

Her first drop of tears make me stop but the others didn't dare look at her. They didn't want to break. Without any words she slam the door. With that all of us stop from laughing. 

"We shouldn't do that. " 

"I don't want she look back tho. "

"Yeah she become successful without us. "

"We can't drag her down now. "

"She look thinner than the last time we meet her. "

I sigh one more time. 

"I'm sorry (y/n). "

-your pov-

They... They laugh at me.. 

Every time I think about that make more tears come out. It broke my heart into pieces. 

I can't take it anymore. They left me. They laugh at me.

"(Y/n)-shi let's... Are you okay? "

Jinyoung come out in front of my face. Quickly I wipe my tears and give him my fake smile. 

"There is something got in my eyes. "

"Yah... You... "

"Let's go! We will be late! "

I said and grab his waist. I can hear him sigh behind me and mumbled about something. Silently I sigh and shrugged it off.