*32

"Ugh I hate this."

I said to loud just for yoongi to heard it.

"Do you hate me that much?"

He said just like I did to loud just for me to heard it.

"I'm not hate you sir."

I said with smile when the host of the show come and greet us. I'm not in the mood to get hype to greet the host.

"Then you like me?"

Both of us get quite for awhile when the make up artist come and touch up a little on our face. As soon as they gone I reply.

"I like you but I prefer Oreo than you thank you."

With a cheeky smile I said and look at him. But he smirk with that before said.

"Ouh I will make you love me."

I gasp quickly I look over the host who is busy read back the skrip.

"Since when do you got the gut to said that sir?"

The director said we will start in 3. As the director count I can feel my face heat up when yoongi come a little closer and whispered.

"Since I love you."

That enough to cause a death of me but fortunately the show is start.

"Welcome to the new show!"

Then it start.

-time skip-

"You guys such a lovely couple!"

The host and I believed her name is min-yee? I don't know I failed when it come to memories someone name. She said when the show end. I don't feel I look normal since yoongi never stop coming closer to my face so suddenly at the show. I lost in my thought when yoongi suddenly said.

"Hahahaha thank you."

I glare at him but he just look at me innocently .

"You know what. I have to be prepare with all the hate letter leave alone hating comment coming through."

I said and rolled my eyes.

-time skip-

That show finally on and we are watching it. Again my face heat up when I watch it not even half of the show jungkook excuse himself saying he's not feeling well and want to go to bed while taehyung was gone before the show started. As black pink and our managers already went back home. So it left me, yoongi, jimin, jin, hoseok and namjoon.

"(Y/n) you look like tomato!"

Hoseok said while laugh at my reaction in the TV.

"Funny."

I said make everyone laugh. Before I want to yell at them the host in the TV asked that make me remember.

-flashback-

"So how do you fall for each other?"

She ask I become speechless for awhile but with a smile yoongi said.

"Well at first I thought she was the annoying person ever. But for some reason I feel comfortable with her, she's not a type of girl who easily to give up and such a tough girl I knew that she is the one."

He said while look at me at that moment I feel like my heart stop from it function.

-end of flashback-

"Wow hyung. Just wow."

Namjoon said. I sigh before stand up and excuse for myself to go to the toilet.

When I'm about to open the door at the same time someone from inside the toilet open it. Taehyung was shock too but as soon as he saw me his face show something I can't describe.

"Hey!"

I said with a smile but then he just nod before walk pass me.

"Yo tae what's wrong?"

I yell but he just ignore me and walk to other place. I sigh before go to the toilet.