*11

"YES I WIN!!! "

I yell as loud as I can and at the same time others start to cheer for me. With smirk I stand up and bow in front of everyone. While everyone laughing and clapping I can heard yoongi groan in frustrated.

"Now tell me the secret! "

I said and cross my hands on my chest while waiting for his secret. Again he groan and throw the remote at his side.

"Yeah yoongi tell her the secret. "

Jin suddenly butt in.

"Wait hyung you have secret?? "

Jungkook said with a gasp. While covering his mouth.

"Why don't you tell us?!"

Jimin said with his big eyes well it big than normal.

"SERIOUSLY YOONGI? "

Hoseok yells make all of us cover our ears.

"Is it because I forgot to call an ants and that's why you didn't tell us? "

Taehyung looks at yoongi with his meh face.

"Ants forgot to bring their phone tae, you can't call them. "

I said that make everyone except tae look at me and him repeatedly.

".....so yoongi hyung... Secret? "

After a long quite moment, namjoon break the awkward moment and asks yoongi. Right after namjoon words everyone include me start to push him for the secret. Yoongi become frustrated more and more, after I thought he almost lost his swag he sigh.

"Fine you want to know? "

Yoongi said in his low voice that make everyone come closer to him.

"*sigh* few days ago I accidentally broke the tv and I told jin hyung namjoon the one who broke it. "

He said with his bored face with a few of nod.

"I knew it! "

Jin said and shake his head. As soon as he said that everyone become quite again.

"HYUNG YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AND STILL BLAMING ME?! "

Namjoon yells after got what feel like thousands years of waiting for someone speak up.

"You always broke things namjoon hyung how we gonna believe you if you were innocent. "
Jimin said and pat namjoon's shoulder. When everyone start to barking with each others I asks yoongi.

"That's your secret such a lame. Have you done anything more than that? "

I said and look at him. He just shrug it and shake his head.

"Nope. "

"Pft that boring. If you broke something you must do better than namjoon. "

I said and when I thought they were busy barking with each other namjoon yells.

"IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT!! "

"Yeah hyung accident so often and I feel I'm in danger when I'm around you! "

Tae said and highfive with hoseok. With that they start to barking again.

"Haish they never get quite huh? "
Jin said and shake his head.

~time skip you in your room~

Kingjack : you what??

Cutelybam : I thought you never want to go back to them?

Swaglead  : but before that jackson can you change your name?

Kingjack : wae?!?!

Jaejae : your crown been taken by jaebum hyung.

Jirongjie : guys it not important now.

I.mMaknae : yeah y/n how can you?!

: FabulousUnicorn
Guys I told you already I'm changing my mind. I'm forgive them already. :/

Kingjack : but you said you never forgive them!

Swaglead : people change jackson.

Jirongjie : but.

: FabulousUnicorn
Guys it fine if anything happened I will tell you.

Cutelybam : promise y/n?

I.Mmaknae : yeah we are here to help you if anything happened :)

: fabulousunicorn
Okay I'm promise,
Thank you guys ;)

Swaglead : jinyoung I'm hungry hurry up!!

Jirongjie : yeah yeah I know... I know *rolls eyes*

Kingjack : you know you don't have to write '*rolls eyes*' *roll eyes*

Jirongjie : that's my style *rolls eyes*

Cutelybam : I want to join! *rolls eyes*

Jirongjie : …

Swaglead : …

Kingjack : …

I.Mmaknae : …

Jaejae : …

SilentIsGolden : …

: fabulousunicorn
Awkward ~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna left to get some food
Byeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without waiting any reply I throw my phone at other side of my bed and run out from the room.

I walk happily to the dinning room and humming a random song well I know it a song since I'm humming it.

I can see the room and my smile grew. Then I heard unclear voices coming from dinning room. My smile grew even more, I feel like jack the killer now (creepypasta in case you don't know) . I walk tip toe to the dinning room when the voice become clear each time I took the step.