*4

"(Y/n)-shi where is your energy? "

"Some donkeys came passed by and suck all my energy. "

I said before lay down on the sofa. 

"She been like that for an hour now. If we didn't go to the next... "

My assistant pause at the middle of talk. I sigh and face my back to them. 

"No choice then. "

I heard my manager said and everything become quite for awhile. Before I know it I already up and being drag out from the dressing room.

~time skip~

"Ughhh I don't want to do any interview!! "

I said and hug the car's seat. Bang-nim sigh before pull me by legs as soon as I feel that automatically my hands tighten the grip. 

"Come on (y/n)-shi!!! You need to do it no matter what! "

With one more forceful pull he manage make my hands slipped from the seat and with that my face almost.... ALMOST make a mark on this freaking floor.

"Aish you are seriously the troublemaker. "

Bang-nim said with a sigh. I end up doing the interview tho. 

~time skip~

When ants will be as big as human? When I will meet a gain mouse? When donkeys will be able to fly? What the function of donkey by the way? 

"(Y/n)-shi!! "

"Uh? " 

"Did you hear what I just said? "

"Of course!"

"What did I said? "

"Soon I will see a flying unicorn?"

I can see bang-nim is dumbfounded now. 

"You will take a day off. "

He said after take a few deep breath. 

"Yeah sure... It likes you will... WAIT WHAT?"

Bang-nim almost spilt out of his drink because of my sudden action. He coughs pretty bad too. 

"Y-you *cough* will take a day *cough*"

"A DAY?! "

"Ani a few weeks. "

My eyes grew big. 

"Why? Where? How? Who? What? "

"I think you better clear up your mind and come back with your own self. "

"For real?"

He just nod and continue his drink. 

~time skip~

"Everything ready??? "

"Ye! "

This time my manager personally drives. Both of us quite like someone just die. Because of bored I start play with window. I look it up and down again and again. Little did I know is my manager is looking at me through the mirror. Before he smirks a little and lock the window as soon as I roll the window up again. I start to panic. 

"Why the heck?! "

I talk to myself until I saw my manager smirks from the driver seat. I sigh again. I look around me. Want to use phone? Nothing can do? Play game? I almost complete all the mission. Check my social media? All useless gossip. I sigh. 

"Urm you are not planning on killing me aren't you? "

I ask out of boredom. 

"What the heck of the questions (y/n)-shi?!" 

Bang-nim sigh. This time I smirk at him and start to sing as loud as I can.

~time skip~

"Wow that's look wonderful! " 

I yell and run to the front door. I can't stop staring at the big house or should I say this house look like a mansion.

 I can't stop staring at the big house or should I say this house look like a mansion

"Yup I want buy this land. Wait let me buy this place."

When I almost be a madman, out of blue someone open the front door without any sign make me fall on my butt because of shock. 

I groan in pain, I feel like if I'm pregnant now the baby already dead.

"Omo!! Mianhae!! "

I gasp when I heard that voice, the voice that really familiar to my ears. I didn't dare to look up in front of me nor I didn't dare to lift my head up. 

"Are you o-! "

Before that person can touch me I roll my body and quickly ditch from that person. 

"Yah Bang-nim!! You must be joking right now!!! "

I yell and hold him so he can't take out my things. He gave me quick smile and speed up his actions by literally throw out all my baggage. Everything I do to make him stop didn't bother him even a little. 

"Well that's it!  Have a nice day (y/n)-shi!  See you after a few weeks. Remember the rules. "

He said and speed up to the driver seat before he drive. 

"Yeah!!! You can't leave me here in this freaking resort with them!!! Yahhhh!!! "

I said and throw a few stones until the car sight faded away. I sigh. 

"Urm do you want to go inside now??"

He said. THAT familiar voice said.