*15

-third person pov-

"Why she didn't show up yet? "

I ask while everyone just stare at the food waiting for her to show up.

"Doing girl's stuff? "

Jin hyung said more to question. I nod and walk to cupboard to take some snack while waiting her for breakfast. When I open it the first I did was stand there like a doll, all stock of Oreo were gone. Not even one package left. I gasp and try to look more deeper hoping someone hide it.

"What's wrong? "

I gulp when I heard namjoon hyung's words. I don't want to make anyone panic yet since I don't know what's going on right now.

"I will go and check her. "

I said and go to her room. When I'm in front of her room slowly I knock the door and wait for her respond. After a few minutes passes and still no respond from inside I try to knock again. Again nothing. Then I knock like crazy waiting for her yells from the room. Still nothing happen.

It getting weird for me since she didn't respond at all so slowly I open the door and take a quick peek and close the door in case she will throw something since I took a peek without her permission but nothing flying across the room or any shouting.

After waiting again I open the door wide. The uneasy feeling grew bigger and bigger inside me. It weird since she didn't get her breakfasts even if she want to go somewhere. I walk to her bad and saw her usual clock by her bed gone. My heartbeat become fast.

Quickly I check the closet and hoping it not true. But then it been like a nightmare. I check all around the room and seems like she didn't leave anything like she never stay here. My eyes start to tearing and my heart become painful.

I sit on her bad hopeless.

"This... This... It... How we can replace her if she gone!"

I feel it kind of hard for me to breath. When suddenly I feel something under my hand. Without thinking twice I look over it and found it some kind of note. It nothing much on it so it wouldn't take much time to read it.

I gasp as soon as I finished. It true at all she ran away without leaving any traces. With a flash I run out to dinning room to show to the others members. But I stop in my track when I found they were arguing and hoseok hyung at the end of the room yoongi hyung standing in front of him with spoon in his hand.

Quickly I shake my head and yell.
"GUYS SHE'S GONE!!!! "

Everyone stop and look at me like I'm from other world.

"What? "

Jin said after stand up and walk to me.

"Look this! "

I said and wave the paper and start to walk around uneasy. Quickly yoongi hyung grab the paper wait since when he is here? I lookat him and shake my head before everyone start to join him and read the paper.

Goodbye.

Peace from y/n

Ps/don't called me in case if IF you want just don't.
Ps//I took all the Oreo sorry for not sorry.

"This.... "

"Is... "

"Crazy... "

"Is it too late to replace her? "

"Are you kidding? We can't replace her when she's gone! What should we do hyung??? "

I said still walking around.

"Have you tried called? "

Hoseok hyung asks.

"Oh what a great idea! we should call her and ask 'oh hi y/n where the f**** are you now even after you write don't call her' like that hoseok? "

Yoongi hyung said in sarcastic.

"Better than not doing anything! At least I gave an idea hyung!"

Hoseok defense himself.

"Stop it both of you! "

Jin hyung said and make both of them stop.

"Three of you try to call anyone who have been contact with her lately! While we try to go search for her if she out by herself she can't be so far. "

Namjoon hyung said and all of us nod before start doing what he said.

"Who we should call? "

"I know who. "

I said after thinking who and start to give them which contact each one of us should call.