*33

"You have to be honest with your self (y/n)."

Namjoon said, it already night and everyone except us still wide awake. Both of us just lay down on the balcony and watch stars above us.

"What do you mean honest? I'm always honest with myself."

I said while try to touch the untouchable stars.

"Then what do you feel about tae?"

He ask.

"Hmmm I like him like a brother sister?"

I said or more to ask.

"Why don't you take a moment and try to judge your own feeling. I want to go to sleep right now. "

"Uh okay goodnight."

"Yeah."

Then I have been leave alone with stars.

I still remember that time when tae said those words. I don't know if he knew that I heard him or not. But when he said that I can feel my stomach have a thousands butterflies it different with yoongi.

" 사랑해 (saranghae)"

Tae whispered to me that time. I still clearly remember that.  I think it true what namjoon said. I think I like tae more than yoongi? Ugh I don't know since when my life become a romantic book? Curse you.

-time skip-
I woke up and found myself back to my room. I don't remembered I walk to my room. Maybe I'm sleep walking?

After wash myself and get ready. I walk put from my room at meet tae again but he avoid from looking at me and walk at the different direction.

Before I can called for him he for him he gone from my sight.

-time skip-
It been a week since me and yoongi declared about our relationship, it been a week to that we were gone for a date it was fun but it feel like I'm hanging out with my brother that when I realizes that he just like my brother. But it been a week tae was avoiding me.

Whenever I tried to talk with him he said he was busy. When I greet him he ignored me. When he saw me he will change his way and walk at the other direction. I feel hurt.

This time. This time I will make him talk to me since others were out for something and yoongi still asleep. This time I wouldn't get interrupt or he can avoid me. I wait patiently for him to come. I wait for 20 minutes when he finally come. As soon as he saw me he turn back. Before he can go I run to him and hold his hand to stop him.

"Wait! Don't you dare to go anywhere!"

I said and tighten my hold.

"What?"

He ask halfhearted.

"What? What?! You were avoiding me this whole time and you ask me what?"

I said frustrated before let his hand go.

"Why?"

I ask slowly and look at him in the eyes.

"Why?"

He asks softly with a small smile but his eyes show that he's hurt. I nod slowly.

"Do you know how hurt it is? How hurt to watch someone you love with someone else? How frustrated you could be? And you couldn't do nothing because your love were happy with someone else?"

He asks and start to walk in front of me before stop. He really close that I can feel his hot breath. I keep my mouth shut and still look at him. I feel like I've been suck in his beautiful eyes. Without I know it his lips on mine.

My brain stop from it function along with my heart. It feel like a slow motion. Suddenly we heard glass break quickly we break apart and look over. Their stood yoongi not far enough from us with breaking glass over his foot. His face was red. With a rush he walk over us.

"H-hey y-"

Before tae can finish his words yoongi punch tae's face hard enough to make tae fall. I gasp loud enough but yoongi didn't stop there he start to punch tae over and over again. As soon as my sense come back I tried to stop yoongi by pulling his hands. With one shove I've been push and I fall. With a great luck, some of broken glass cut my hand it pretty deep.

At the same time the others come back and gasp.