*16

-your pov-

They really help me out, I'm glad that I'm totally forgot everything and had fun.

"Today was great!! "

I said with bunny doll in my left hand which jaebum just got it for me and chocolate apple in my right hand.

"We glad you were enjoying this day. "

Jaebum said and sat on the sofa.

"I'm so tired! "

Bambam groans and lay on the floor. While youngjae have to go to bathroom again. Since the three of us I mean jaebum youngjae and me didn't stop from eat, eat and eat but he can't continue and start to throw out. Meanwhile the others gone and it took time to get everyone back while youngjae didn't stop throwing out.

"Well I'm going change. "

I said and get a few nod. Happily I went to my room and hop on my bad. Without thinking I switch on my phone back.

As soon as the phone was on it keep getting notification like crazy.

100 missed call
300 unread messages

I gulp and start to think why I got a lot of notification. Than it hit me like fire truck accidentally hit the wall.

Carefully I check my phone. I frown a little when I look at some of it from the boys and some from the manager.

Quickly I call him back saying where I'm staying and beg him to not tell the boys.

M : Are you sure?

:Y
Yes don't

M : *sigh* fine just remember you have one weeks more if you can get along with them b-

: y
Bang-nim please

M : okay okay wait what is your weight now?

: y
...

M : y/n are forgotten about that rules again?!

: y
N-no I didn't upload any idiot things!

M : what about your weight?

: y
I didn't check it

M : better check it and tell me. you need to stay in your weight ideal.

: y
I know. I know.

M : you better now start your diet again I will pick you up after one week.

M : manager
Y : you

With that he cut off the line.

"Tch it easy for you just ordering me around why don't you try it? "

I said to myself and throw my phone to jaebum and mark's cloth. I sigh again not long enough I got a weird feeling inside me, quickly I walk to the door and open it. As soon as it opens seven boys fall on top of each other. I crossed my hands and stand like a boss before speak up.

"Have fun? "

I said with they quickly stand up.

"He start it first! "

All of them said at the same time and point to jackson.

"I just ... You just.... I'm.... Uh... Look ladybug! "

He shutters before run away I raise my eyebrow in a blink of eyes everyone start to run to random way except for jaebum.

"Tough time?"

He said in concern way. Slowly I nod and sigh.

"You know you don't have to keep it by yourself? "

He said kindly and waiting for my answer. I take a few minutes before nod and let him in.

"So what is it? "

He said and make himself sit comfortably on his bad before I join.

"Well where should I start? "

I start to tell him my history from where they didn't show up at the funeral day to how I got in this job then I got bunch of haters to where I being forced to go meet them to where I'm finally forgive them until I heard what they said about me.

After I finished I wait for his answer some kind of

"Stay strong."

"You such a great person."

Or all the common things my friends or even my manager said but unexpectedly he hug me.

"I'm sorry. "

Even with that short words enough make me cry.

"For the haters you've just ignore them haters make us perfect it mean you are gaining popularity. "

He said softly and pat my back. Still sobbing on his shirt I nod.

'You ugly fat pig. '

'Can you just die? '

'I'm sorry for the man who have to work with such an ugly women. '

Those words come in my mind without any warning and I sobbing even worse than crying donkey.