after all

"Are you sure?"

My manager ask for a hundred times.

"Yes, and yes I wrote them a letter."

He sigh before nod and let me in the car and drove quietly.

I've been discharge from the hospital, and visit tae once when no one around. I can't stop crying beside him when I visited him. I just can't.

I sigh before close my eyes and think back at the first time I met them. That time when my bff ask me to go to the fan meeting with her. Tears come out again this time.

"I will never go to that fan meeting."

"Oww pretty please!!!"

(Y/b/f) was beggeing you to go with her.

Then that time I called namjoon as a turtle, jungkook as a bunny, jin as eomma, yoongi as grandpa, jimin as orange guy and there tae as a seaweed guy.

Then that time when we were come in the waiting room without knocking first.

"MY EYES! MY INNOCENT EYES!"

I was screaming when I saw seven half naked man in the waiting room.

They were drugged me cause of dare and kidnapped me.

Fight, laugh, cry all of that I've been trough with them. I lost my best friend, I lost my mom, but then they made up back with me. It still fresh in my mind. I take out the photo of us from the day of my mom was in the hospital.

We were laughing in the picture because of tae was enter the money on the wrong place. It such a beautiful memory. Without I know it I already fa asleep.

-yoongi's pov-
I don't know when i was crying until namjoon told me to stop crying and said it will be okay.

I found the letter and I'm the one who found it first. It hurt me when both person I care a lot were leaving me. Okay tae is not but still he still not wake up. I feel hurt. This time I knew that she will never want to come back for sure.

The letter.

Dear bts.
Thank you for all the nice treatment you guys gave to me. Actually I can't thank you guys enough. As you read this you guys must know that I'm not around you guys anymore. I'm not running from any of you if you thought so. It just every time I'm around there will be problems. I don't want you guys fight each other. Because you guys have such a great bonding and knew each other for such a long time and me just some added side dish for food. Can I said I'm glad you kidnapped me in the first place? Please have a nice day and don't let anything to ruin it. I will be happy if you guys are happy. I'm sorry yoongi, and please say I'm sorry to tae too. Both of you I love and I love you guys as my brother also all bts members. I love you guys.
From (y/n).

I walk to my room and lock myself. I just need sometime to recover. I said before fall asleep.

-3 month later-

News
Taehyung from bts finally discharge from hospital now he will join the others, the manager said they will start their world tour as soon as tae-

"Now (y/n) can we start now?"

The director ask. With a small smile I nod and that the cue for the director to check if everything was ready for the second time. I look back at the screen. It show the smiling taehyung waving back at his fans to show that he is fine. There this how it suppose to be. Maybe it batter when everything like this.

After all

We are strange from the start.

The end.