Theo Raeken - "You heard me. Take. It. Off."

You lowered your book a little to stare at the boy on the couch. Your lips curled up into a smile and you crossed your legs while you took a deep breath. You couldn't believe that he was back, that he was sitting here on the couch, that you could touch him and kiss him and love him.

"What are you thinking?" Theo turned the television off and he stared at you. He had a glimmer in his eyes, but he couldn't hide the constant fear he was still sensing either.

"I'm thinking a lot of things." You spoke softly and you closed your book and slowly put it on the table in front of you.

"Decent things?" Theo raised his eyebrows and he grinned while he leaned forward a little.

"Some things are decent." You bit your lip and bent your head while your cheeks started blushing. "Some things are not." You took a deep breath and Theo stood up to walk towards you.

In front of you he stood still. A smirk was playing around his lips and you could feel your heart racing in your chest. "If you could let me do anything right now, what would you let me do?" He spoke softly, his voice a little raw.

You started to breath a faster and the vein in your neck was now visibly beating. "I would want you to take your shirt off." You swallowed and the palms of your hands started sweating while Theo laughed.

"That didn't sound very convincing, love." He rolled his eyes and teasingly he shifted his weight from one leg to the other while he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Take your shirt off." You straightened your back and lifted your chin. Your voice was trembling a little and you had to fight the urge to start giggling.

"I'm still not sure about this." Theo cocked his head and he locked his gaze with yours while he stuck out his tongue.

"You heard me. Take. It. Off." You crossed your arms over your chest too and Theo moved his hands to the bottom of his shirt.

"Only my shirt?" He slowly pulled his shirt over his head and he twirled it around before he threw it on the floor. "Or everything else too?" He unbuttoned his jeans and you held your breath for a short moment.

"Everything else too."

"Good, that was what I was hoping for."