Theo Raeken - "Tell me a secret."

"Hey!" You made sure to grab your diary before Theo could open it. Not that you were actually good with keeping the diary up to date, but you had written a few very uncomfortable passages a couple of months ago when Theo had still been the new kid at school.

"Do you have something to hide, (Y/N)?" Theo raised his eyebrows slightly, but a teasing smirk was playing around his lips. "And I thought you were one of the few people in this world not trying to hide something from me."

"Says the guy who always keeps information from everyone else, like his entire motive to come to this town in the first place." You crossed your arms over your chest and made sure to hold your diary as tightly as possible.

"I've been very honest about everything to you." Theo sat down on your bed, his hands next to his hips. "And I hope you believe me if I tell you that I love you?" He cocked his head slightly and you smiled.

"I know that you're an amazing actor, Theo. I give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not sure if it's possible for me to ever trust you for the full 100%." You took a deep breath and bent your head while you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I hope that 99,9% is enough for you?"

"Is there anything I can do to earn that 0,1 percent?" Theo moved to the edge of the bed and you swallowed a few times. His eyes started watering a little. "I know I've not really been trustworthy so far, but I want to be for you."

You hesitated for a moment and shrugged your shoulders. "Not being shady for a while might work." You forced yourself to smile. "Or maybe you can..." You paused in the middle of your sentence. "Tell me a secret."

Theo bent his head and took a deep breath. "I don't have secrets for you." He looked up at you again. He looked different. Ever since he had come back from who knew where he had been he looked different. "You can ask whatever you want and I will answer."

You stared at him for a moment. "What happened to you, Theo?" You saw him turning his face away again. "What happened to you while you were gone.?"

Theo bit his lip for a moment and then he tapped the spot next to him. "Come, sit down." His voice sounded raw and he took a deep breath. "It's not a pleasant story, but..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you..." You sat down next to him and placed your hand on his upper leg. "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand, really."

"You have the right to know. It's fine." Theo placed his hand on yours and squeezed it gently.