Theo Raeken - "Where's my pants?" (NSFW)

"Goodmorning, beauty." Theo leaned on his elbow. His lips were curled up into a smile and the sheets were barely covering his naked body. "How do you feel?" He placed his hand on your naked skin and his finger started to draw small circles.

"Wonderful..." You smiled back at him, but even though Theo had seen everything there was to see you pulled the sheets up to your chin. "A little weird, but the good kind of weird." You swallowed and your cheeks started blushing. You bit your lip while you tried to steady your breathing, but imagining his hands wandering over your naked skin was already enough to make your entire body react.

"No regrets?" Theo spoke softly and he moved a little closer towards you. He curled his hand around the sheets and started to shove it down until your naked body was in plain sight. He let his eyes wander over you. He let his eyes wander over your breasts, your stomach, the still sensitive spot between your legs.

"No, no regrets at all." You swallowed and you shivered a little when Theo's hand started to move lower and lower until the tips of his fingers touched your nipple. "I want more. I need more." You felt your chest moving up and down and Theo's smile brightened while his hand shove over your stomach until it rested between your legs.

"Any specific wishes?" His lips were almost touching your ear and his finger was now circling around and around until he could easily shove it inside of you.

"Too many..." You closed your eyes and after Theo had moved his finger in and out of you a few times he added a second one. A moan escaped your lips and you grabbed the sheets to hold onto something. "But I liked the thing you did with your tongue." You could barely talk, but with a grin on his face Theo started to kiss your neck and your collarbone.

He left a long trace of kisses on your chest, your stomach and eventually he used his hands to spread your legs. Only the tip of his tongue was already capable of driving you nuts and you bit your lip in an attempt to swallow your scream, but you failed hopelessly.

"(Y/N)?"

Your eyes flashed open when you heard a loud knock on the door.

"(Y/N)? Honey? Is everything alright?"

Quickly you pushed yourself up and you stared at the open window, the curtains waving in the wind. Your body was still tingling, but you knew that it was a matter of seconds before your mom would throw the door open. "You have to leave, now..." You stared at Theo and Theo stared at the door and then back at you. "Come back tonight." You tried to slow your breathing down. "There is something else I want to try. Something involving my tongue and teeth."

Theo chuckled, but he quickly gathered his clothes, all scattered through your bedroom. "I'm already looking forward to it." He pulled his shirt over his head and quickly put on his boxershort and then he frowned his eyebrows. "Where's my pants?"

You stared at the door and you felt the adrenaline rushing through your veins. "Here!" You hissed between your teeth when you found the pants next to your side of the bed. "Now go!" You pressed a quick kiss on his lips and then watched how he climbed out of the window.

"Honey..." Your mother threw the door open and you quickly pulled the sheets up as far as you could.

You didn't dare to look at the window. "Mom! You can't just storm into my room!" Your cheeks were a bright red and your mom cocked her head. "I'm fine, I promise." You nodded a few times, hoping it would help to convince her. "Can you go now so I can get dressed before breakfast?"

"Of course." Your mother scratched the back of her neck. "I'm sorry." She closed the door behind her and you let out a deep sigh.

That was close.