Theo Raeken - "Don't ever dare to leave me again"

You had lost count of how often you had tried to call him. You had lost count of how often you had heard his voicemail, how often he had not answered and how often you had heard that this number was no longer used.

But despite that you kept on calling. You called each morning, right before you left your dorm. You called each afternoon, while you were having lunch all on your own in the cafeteria. You called each evening, right before you stepped into your cold bed. You just couldn't forget him. You just couldn't stop thinking about him. You just couldn't stop worrying, afraid that something had happened to him and you couldn't help him.

You were just about to try calling him again when you heard a loud knock on your door. A little reluctantly, since it was already past eleven and dark outside, you stood up from your chair and your heart skipped a few beats in your chest when you saw a well known silhouette. "Theo?" You opened the door and let your eyes wander over his body.

He looked tired. He was soaked from head to toe and he had dark circles under his eyes. "(Y/N)..." His voice was barely a whisper and all the pride and confidence seemed to have disappeared. "Can I come in?" He locked his glance with yours and you nodded.

"Where have you been? What happened? I've tried to call you three times a day, but you never answered!" You raised your voice and rushed towards the bathroom to get him a towel and some dry clothes. "I was worried sick about you while everyone kept on telling me that you had simply left me!"

"I'd never simply leave you." Theo shook his head and he took the towel from you so he could at least dry his face. "It's a long story." He let out a deep sigh and you saw something in his eyes you had never seen before. Fear. Theo Raeken, the man who never doubted himself, was afraid. "I got caught." He shrugged his shoulders while he pulled his shirt over his head. "I actually thought they were gonna kill me this time. For good." He dried his chest and then he took off his pants. "Luckily they weren't the smartest hunters around, but they did destroy my phone."

You tried not to stare at his naked chest, but you couldn't help yourself and a smile spread across Theo's face when he noticed it. "I'm sorry..." You knew he was telling you a story and you knew he was leaving out all the horrible details to not scare you as well, but despite everything he looked still as handsome as he had always done. "How did you escape?"

Theo walked towards you. He was wearing nothing but his boxershort now and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Like I said, they were stupid. They tied us to a fence with tie rips. They didn't realize that electrocuting us made the plastic weak." He cocked his head slightly and he let his forehead rest on yours. "It hurt, but it was absolutely worth it."

"Good..." You placed your hands on his chest and for a moment you took a deep breath. "I'm glad you're back." Your nose brushed his. "Don't ever dare to leave me again!" You smiled back at him before you pressed your lips on his. "And please, don't die."

"I'll try."