Theo Raeken - "No one can hurt me like you can"

"Theo?" You held your breath while you stared at Scott's lifeless body. "What the hell did you do?" You shook your head and your eyes widened when you saw how Theo was completely covered in blood. "Where are the others?" You could feel your heart beating in your chest and you walked backwards until the wall could support you so you wouldn't fall down on the floor.

"I did what I had to do. It's nothing personal." Theo lifted his hands up while he turned towards you, but there was no guilt in his eyes, there was no sorry on his lips, there was no regret in his entire being. "I made a deal with the dread doctors. I can't break it. I'm sorry." He turned back to Scott and you saw him lifting his hand up for one final hit.

"If you kill them, you'd better kill me too, because otherwise I'm going to kill you." You hissed between your teeth and clenched your jaw. You knew that you were only human, that you wouldn't stand a chance against Theo, against the others, but that didn't mean you were just going to let your friends die as if they didn't mean anything to you.

"Please, I don't want to hurt you..." Theo looked up at you, but you pushed yourself forward and slowly you walked towards him

All your muscles were tensed. The vein in your neck was visibly beating. Adrenaline was rushing through your veins, spreading through your entire body. Your fingers were tingling, your toes were tingling and an anger like you had never felt before was overwhelming you.

"(Y/N)..." Theo stepped backwards, his hands in front of him, fear in his eyes. "Don't look at me like that." He almost stumbled over his own words, but he didn't fight back when you started to slam his chest with your fists. He didn't fight back when you started to kick him. He didn't even move when you spit in his face.

"I hate you!" You raised your voice. Your fists kept on slamming and your feet kept on kicking. "I thought you were a good guy. I thought I could trust you. I thought we could trust you. I freaking loved you!" Your fist now hit his nose. "And why aren't you fighting back?"

Theo grabbed your wrists and the tears were rolling down his cheeks. "I don't want to fight you. I don't want to hurt you."

"You already did! You're killing my friend!" You fell down on your knees and Theo did the same. "Don't you get it Theo? I love you. I love you and now you're the bad guy killing my friends. Why do you do something like this? Why do you hurt me like this?" You sniffed and shook your head. "No one can hurt me like you can." You looked up at him and then he wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He whispered and his hand stroke your hair while he kissed your forehead. "I'm so sorry."