Theo Raeken - "I'm coming to get you"

It was dark. It was dark and cold and your bare feet were hurting, probably even bleeding.

You looked up when you heard something and your heart was racing in your chest. Your fingers trembled while you searched for your phone. You were shaking all over your body wearing nothing but your pyjamas. You had no idea where you were and how you had gotten here. But most of all, you had no idea if you were alone.

Or not.

You let out a relieved sigh when you noticed that you still had ten percent battery and signal. You searched for Theo's number and pressed call. You had no idea what time it was. You just prayed that he would pick up.

"Love? What's wrong?" His voice sounded concerned. He had probably been asleep, which meant that it was dark outside too.

"I don't know where I am, but it's cold and it's dark and..." Your voice was shaking and your hand could barely hold onto your phone. "I don't know what happened and how I got here." The tears started rolling down your cheeks and you heard Theo breathing heavily.

"Stay there. I'm coming to get you." Theo tried to sound calm, but he was failing hopelessly. "Don't move. Don't talk. Don't do anything until I am there, okay?"

You nodded forgetting for a moment that he couldn't see it. "Okay..." You hung up and pressed your knees to your chest wrapping your arms around your legs. You kept on shivering and in your head you started to count seconds.

Seconds became minutes. Minutes became five minutes. Five minutes became fifteen minutes.

"(Y/N)?" Theo's voice sounded like a whisper, far away, out of reach, but your heart skipped a beat in your chest. "(Y/N)?" His voice came closer and closer and eventually you could see him.

You pushed yourself up and on your bare feet, ignoring the pain, you ran towards him to wrap your arms around his neck. "Where am I?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm getting you out of here." Theo put you down again. "Take my jacket, it's cold outside." He took his jacket off and helped you to put it on. His jacket was a few sizes too big for you, but it was comfortable and you already felt a little warmer.

"You're not a bad guy, Theo." You spoke softly and you wrapped your arms around his neck again while he lifted you up. "You've done bad things, but you're not a bad guy, not to me." You closed your eyes while he tightened his grip around you and pressed you to his chest.

"You're here because of me. That does make me a bad guy. Also to you." He started walking. The air started to get colder and colder and eventually you started shivering again, despite his jacket.

"Did you bring me here?"

"No..."

"Did you want me to be here?"

"No..."

"Did you get here as soon as you found out that I was here?"

"Yes..."

"See, Theo Raeken, you're not a bad guy, not to me."