Theo Raeken - "Welcome back. Now fucking help me."

You had a problem. You had a big problem. You had a huge problem and the only one who could solve it was Theo Raeken.

And the only way to get Theo's help, was getting him back from wherever Kira had sent him.

You knew that Scott probably wouldn't like the plan. You knew that the rest of the pack would probably like the plan even less and you couldn't blame them for it either. You might have been on the receiving end of Theo's affection and love, they had most of all seen the price he was willing to pay to get a pack, to get his own pack.

He had not gotten it. Instead he had been sent away. He had been rotting away who knew where.

"Good, let's do this." You were mostly talking to yourself. You were gathering all the courage you could find and you were getting used to the weight of the sword in your hand.

The cold metal was heavy, heavier than you had thought it would be. Kira had been wielding it around like it was nothing but a weightless feather, but you were certain that it was more than just a few pounds.

You tensed all your muscles though and lifted the sword above your head. Once more you breathed in and out and then you dropped the sword, piercing the floor beneath your feet.

A few long seconds passed. A few long minutes passed. The ground was cracking, breaking, squeaking and the earth was shaking. Earthquakes weren't that common in Beacon Hills, but it was very likely that this moment would go down as one.

"(Y/N)?" Theo stretched out his bloodied and damaged hand and you curled your fingers around his wrist to pull him out of the hole you had created. "Thanks..." Theo curled his lips up into a slight smile, but the usual fire and lights in his eyes were gone. Whatever he had been through, it had costed a lot more than anyone had imagined. "I knew that eventually you'd come for me." His smile brightened and once he stood safely on the solid floor he wrapped his arms around you and pressed you tightly to his chest.

"You better make sure I won't regret this. It took me months to get Scott's trust back. I'm not gonna risk it again for you."

"Well, at least that's clear." Theo stepped back and his glance hardened a little. He crossed his arms over his chest and cocked his head. "Then I assume you didn't just get me back because you missed me so much?" He raised his eyebrows and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I love you, Theo. That didn't change." You licked your lips. "But you did try to kill Scott and you did try to tear the pack apart." You locked your glance with his. "You can't blame them for not being big fans of you."

"I don't care if they're fans of me. I only care about you still loving me." Theo squeezed his eyes a little while his eyes rested on you. "Do you still love me?"

"I do." You nodded and then you took a deep breath. "So, welcome back." You shifted your weight from one leg to the other. "And now fucking help me or I won't be able to prevent them from sending you back there."