Theo Raeken - "I love you, that's my reason."

"Theo!" You knocked on the window of his car. You had about one more hour before your first class would start. Not that you cared about being a little late. You were never late. Which couldn't be said about many others, which meant that everyone would hopefully understand that if you were late you had a really good reason for it. "Theo! Open up!" You knocked again and your foot tapped on the dirty floor beneath your feet.

"What?" Theo rolled down the window. His hair was completely messed up and the shirt he was wearing was soaked in sweat. And even though he hadn't shaved for days, or maybe because, he had a very strong effect on your heart, hormones and everything else that could possibly react to seeing the hottest guy in the universe with those bedroom eyes because he had just woken up from a slumber.

You stared at him for a few more seconds and then you shook your head. "Why the hell are you sleeping in your car when you can also sleep in my bed?" You crossed your arms over your chest and raised your eyebrows. Of course, offering him a place to sleep was to help him, but you had to admit that you kinda liked the thought of having him in your bed too. To you, it sounded like one of those famous win win situations.

"Just leave me alone, okay?" Theo wanted to close the window again, but you quickly placed your hand on top of the glass which forced him to rapidly press the stop button. "I could have hurt you!" He widened his eyes and shook his head. "And I want to be alone."

"Come on!" You threw your hands in the air and frowned your eyebrows. "You don't really want to be alone, Theo Raeken. You came to this damned town because you wanted a pack. There is no way that all of a sudden you want to be alone." You let out a deep sigh. "Get out of that damn car so we can go to my place to get you some clean clothes."

"No..." Theo's voice was trembling a little and his hands were shaking while he rolled the window down again. "I already told you that whatever we had is over. You can continue with your life and I'll continue with..."

You rolled your eyes and interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "One more word and I'll punch you. You're talking nonsense." You let out a deep sigh. "I know that the rest of the pack doesn't like you very much, but I do. And I have no idea why you keep on pushing me away, while I just want to help you."

"Do you want to know why I push you away?" Theo opened the door of the car and stepped out. He was wearing dark grey sweatpants and he didn't seem to notice that his feet were still bare. "I love you, that's my reason." He raised his voice. "I want to be with you. I want to sleep in your bed. I want to take care of you." He paused for a short moment. "But more than I need you to be mine, I need you to be safe and sound." He shrugged his shoulders. "And you're not safe and sound around me."

You shifted your weight from one leg to the other. "I don't care." You grabbed his arm and tightened your grip. "You're not sleeping in your car. You're not just gonna wait until the hunters catch you." You lifted your chin and straightened your back. "I need you to be safe and sound too and that's with me." You didn't give him the chance to protest and pulled him along while you started walking towards your house which was only across the street. "I'm gonna take care of you, Theo Raeken, whether you want that or not."