In Love With a Bad Boy...

Silver's POV

I'm Silver, and I'm in love with a man. This man was like no other. He was a bad boy. A hellhound, a Demon, and extremely sexy. His name, Shadow... He was wanted in Möbius. He could get away with anything and slip past anyone and anything. He was a master. He'd hang out with no one. He said he works alone, he's the wolf who separated from the pack; wanting to go a different direction. That boy has to be mine. I loved him. I had a good friend of mine, Sonic; who knew a lot about him; since he fights him about everyday. Sonic knew about my gay situation and that I was in love with that boy.

"So, Silver... You want a guy like that...? You've heard about him a lot. He's never had a love... Just pointing that out."

"Well, maybe that's why he's so cold and dark... Maybe love is the cure to his everlasting decease... And he's awesome, just pointing that out..."

"Oh, come on... He can't be that awesome..."

"Dude, he beats your ass every time you fight..."

"True, but that doesn't mean he's awesome..."

I raised my brow... Okay we all know Shadow's way sexier than Sonic. Sorry to you Sonic the hedgehog fans, I just had to say that. I had to leave, I've got a job to do.

"Dude, I'd love chat more, but I've got to go work..."

"Alright, see you later..."

"Later..."

I said leaving him behind and walking to my business. I work as a designer. I just do, I love designing clothes and everything. People also come to me for fashion tips, you read that right...!

Shadow's POV

I was being chased by the police again... I had taken emeralds from a museum. They'll never catch me, I'm just a teen... How much trouble could I probably cause...? Then I saw something fly over my head. Really, a helicopter...? Man, theses officers have no idea how to catch a criminal. I made a turn and there were officers there. I turned back, they were there. They had me surrounded.

"Shadow the hedgehog you're under arrest..."

"Okay, gentle man, can I just ask something...? How much trouble, seriously, could I have caused...?"

"You set a car on fire in the middle of the parade..."

One answered.

"You stole orphans' things..."

"Okay, those were two little things..."

"What about the one time you set that building on fire and almost burned half of the city down...?"

"Oh, I remember that one... That took days to reconstruct... Make that months... That was the biggest, yet..."

I said talking to them moving around in their armed circle.

"Well, too bad I won't be here to talk about it... Chaos Control..."

I said and disappeared. I started to run away. from them, the helicopter spotted me and started to come after me. I tried to run faster, but the stupid helicopter shot a rope at my feet; making me trip. The officers put handcuffs on me and carrying me to the car. They stayed outside talking. I was inside the car.

Silver's POV

I was on my lunch break, when I spotted a ton of police cars with a helicopter and lots of officers. They had someone in the car. I moved to the side and saw who it was. It was Shadow. He saw me and smirked. An officer walked in front of my view and when he passed the window Shadow was sitting on, Shadow was gone. Wow...! How does he do that...? Then an officer yelled.

"He's gone...!"

All the others looked in the car. They talked and cussed.

"He could be miles away by now...!"

One of them said. They got in their cars and send a search party. That boy's got some talent. I just kept walking to the arcade to go get lunch.

Shadow's POV

Phew, that was close. You know, I love messing with the police. They don't think it's as funny as I do. Best day ever. I had just earned myself four more emeralds. Whoop, whoop... I still can't believe those dumb asses can't figure how this works. I take, they chase, I escape... It's just the same thing over and over... It's time to try something new... I'll try again tomorrow.