Oh... No...

Silver's POV

I opened my heavy eyes because a shadow casted over me. I saw Shadow staring at me with wide eyes. "Ahh! Shadow, you scared me." I said gasping. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Did anything hurt last night?" He asked. "No, I'm fine. Shadow, really; the baby will be born in nine months don't worry about it." I smiled at him.

Nine Months Later...

Shadow's POV

"Aaahh!" I heard Silver cry. I was walking along his side while he was being carried to the emergency room. I had his hand in my own. "Silver... Shh, it's gonna be okay." I said trying to calm him. "Shadow..." "Yes Silver?"

"I want you to- Ahh!" "No, Silver... Stay with me." I said as tears blurred my vision. I got to two flipping doors and was soon stopped by a doctor. "I'm afraid you can't go with him into the emergency room sir. You need to wait in the waiting room." "O-Okay... I'll wait." I said walking away into the waiting area. I sat down on a chair and let my head hang from my neck.

I sighed. I shook my head and huffed. The room was dim and cold. There were a few people waiting there too with their children. I was shaking and was very nervous. I started hearing screaming, I knew it was Silver screaming. I pinned my ears back onto my head. "Argh!" I groaned as Silver's screaming rang through my ears.

I pulled my ears down and tried to keep the screaming away from my ears. "Happy place, happy place... La, la, la, la, la..." I said trying not to listen. "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb- Silver stop screaming!" I whispered.

It had been five hours since we got here, everyone in the waiting area was gone; but me. I was so worried, that I worried myself to sleep. I might have slipped into a nightmare...

I saw the doctor coming with Silver along his side. I hugged Silver, and the doctor offered him to sit down. I was by Silver's side. The doctor sighed and took his clip board. 'I'm that your baby did not make it. He was born dead.' He said. I felt my heart snap, on the other hand; Silver threw his face in his hands and burst into tears. 'I'm sorry, we tried everything we could. I'm really torn about your loss...' He said bowing his head. I held back my tears and rubbed Silver's back. He cried on my stomach, and it was harder to keep my tears hidden. I awoke as something shook me. It was Silver, he had a smile in his face; yet his eyes were red and damp. He looked tired. I kissed his lips and hugged him tightly. The doctor appeared behind him.

"Please, take a seat..." He told Silver and me. I stood up and let Silver take my seat and my jacket. I held him close to me ready for the news. The doctor spoke.

"We've got bad news and good news. The good news is that Silver was well during the operation and kept working hard, so he won't have to stay here another night..." I smiled and Silver looked worried. "What's the bad news?" Silver asked holding my hand tightly.

The doctor sighed. I bit my bottom lip and Silver squished my hand. I was trembling. Silver had his ears pinned back, I didn't like the looks of this...