This Is What It Feels Like

Shadow's POV

I felt lost, I didn't know where Silver was and I felt alone. I wonder if re police even noticed I was missing. Deciding if I was going to make it. Or if I'm even alive. Without him this is what it feels like. I was lonely. I had to find a pay phone and now! I looked in every store, everywhere. Then I saw a couple of motorcyclists. They stopped by me. They lifted their shades.

"You might need this..." One said. It was Mike! They had my bike behind them. Oh, how I missed it! "Here!" He said throwing me my phone. How'd he get this?

"Thanks man. Hey, I owe you, owe you big time." I said getting on my bike and finally turning it on. I ripped through the streets and dialed Silver's phone. Waiting for him to pick up. "Please. pick up, pick up, pick up..."

"Hello-" I heard his sweet voice.

"Silver! It's me Shadow!" I said almost screaming of joy through the phone.

"So, call me later. Thank you and please leave a message after the beep." It was only his message recording. I was so angry! I left a message.

"Please, Silver. Pick up that phone as soon as you get this. I'm out of that cell and on my way to finding you. Please, answer!" I said and hung up. I rode to his house, as fast as I could.

It was empty. Nothing, there was no sign of a living creature. I went over at my house, but he wasn't there either. I groaned loudly and sat down on my dusty couch. I ran my hand through my face. I checked my phone and there was noting. I looked around the house, taking time to look at all my things and remembering when Silver was here. I was lonely, too lonely. I needed him, I can't live without him. I felt my phone vibrate. My heart skipped a long beat and I took it out of my pants. I looked down at it. It was Silver!

"Silver!" I said excitedly. I couldn't wait to hear him talk.

"Shadow, I got your message. I need you now. I miss you. I want you." He said through the phone. I was so eager to see him again.

"Silver where are you? Please, I've got to know!" I said wanting him so bad. I'm desperate! My lips are starving!

"Shadow, I'm just at a hotel two blocks away from your house. I told the guy on the counter I was waiting for you, so he'll let you go by. Just tell him your name." He said. I was so excited.

"Silver, I'll be right there!" I said hanging up and chaos controlled to that hotel, I knew which one he was talking about. I went by the counter and told the guy I was Shadow. He let me go by and said Silver was in room 39. I ran through the hallways. "35,36,37,38... 39!" I screamed. I knocked on the door and Silver was right in front of me. I hugged him and kissed his lips exploring his mouth and teasing him. He moaned in the kiss.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I closed the door and just kept kissing him. I wouldn't let go of him. I can't, I won't! The kiss was getting hotter. I disconnected the kiss panting for air, and sticking my tongue out like a dog. Silver doing the same, put a hand on my naked chest and looked up at me with half lidded eyes.

"Sil-Silver... I ne-need you. Please... St-stay with me..." I said pressing my hip against his. He threw his head back and grit his teeth.

Silver's POV

Oh, that felt good... Not getting contact with anyone else in that spot for a long time, feels good. He gave me that bubbly feeling.

"Sh-Shadow... I don't know a-about this... It's kind-a already past m-my limit..." I said moaning as he had me against the wall pushing into me. I was blushing so hard! He had his shirt off already, but he wanted go past the limit. He chuckled and removed himself from me.

"Let's do it whenever you're ready, okay?" He asked extremely close to my lips. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and smiled at me.

"Yeah, that sounds good..." I said smiling back at him. He was soon gone and I groaned. "Why does he do that?!" I whispered and shouted.