Oh Man!

Silver's POV

I still can't get the fact Shadow doesn't remember me, or anything! "Y-you don't recognize me?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not even a bit?" He shook his head again, I-I can't believe it... He doesn't remember me at all. I sat on the foot of the bed and my eyes started to fill with tears. 'How can this be?' I asked myself.

I looked at the floor, when I felt something wrap around my waist and lifted me. I was soon sitting on someone's lap. My back was fully pressed against their stomach and chest. "I'm just messing with you..." Someone whispered into my ear. I looked back and Shadow was right there. I jumped off his lap and punched him on the chest. "Argh! Shadow! You had me worried there for a second!" I said with my ears folded back. "Ow, Silver. I was joking, and I'd never forget you, ever!" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the bed with him, he now had me pinned down to the bed.

"I love you Silver..." He said before connecting our lips. I returned the kiss, and moaned loudly once he made it past my lips. Oh gosh, this kiss is so passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the hair on the back of his neck. I shivered as Shadow groped me, but he wouldn't go near the one spot I kept off limits, until I was ready. He gripped my ass firmly and disconnected the kiss, kissing down to my neck. I couldn't breathe! He kissed my lips once more before pulling away. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. I loved those eyes of his!

"So, how'd you like being a little rodent?" I asked giggling a bit. "It wasn't that bad, I mean getting loved by someone you love is, it makes me feel complete." He said. His voice matched the sentence so perfectly. "You know I'll always love you." I said putting a hand on his cheek. "I'm just glad you're back." "Yes, it's been to long before I kissed you." He kissed me again. I moaned loudly. He disconnected our lips and I smiled. "I love you..." He said I kissed his cheek and we stared into our eyes. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Coming..." Shadow groaned. He opened the door and it was Sonic. "Hey, faker..." "I-" Shadow shut the door in his face. "Shadow!" I punched his arm playfully. He laughed, I smiled and went to open the door. "Sorry about that, he's just a little home sick that's all." I said pointing back at Shadow who was lying on the bed. "Oh, well... I just wanted to see if the effects haven't caused any problems yet." Effects? What effects?" "Well the-"

"Argh!" Shadow groaned loudly as he twirled in the sheets on the bed. "Looks like they did cause something." Sonic said looking at Shadow. Shadow had just wrapped himself in blankets and groaned. "Shadow? Are you feeling alright, baby?" I asked. "N-no..." He said with a whine in his voice and moved underneath the blanket. I went over to him. "Wait, Silver. You don't know how he's gonna react." "Well, what are some of the effects?!" "Well, there's sudden pain, head ache, frequent tiredness, and some others..." "Like what?!" "I don't know, I just read a few!"

I went closer to the moving sheets. Shadow kicked and rumbled in bed. I grabbed the sheets, he panted loudly. I removed the covers and there was nothing. "Where did he go?" "I don't know, maybe he chaos controlled." "What? if I don't know where he is, I'll freak out!" "Silver! Silver! Calm down take a deep breath and let it out... Now, are we calm?" "Mhmm... Oh my gosh! I can't believe he's gone! How long do these effects last?!" "Two to three hours. BUT! Don't freak what else could happen? I mean, he's just a teen how much distraction could he cause?" Sonic asked. I thought for a while. Maybe I ought to wait here for him. He'll come back after three hours or so.

Shadow's POV

I was feeling horrible and couldn't get rid of the pain! It felt like someone was stabbing me in the stomach and twisting the knife to go deeper. I couldn't breathe either! I-I felt PAIN! "ARGH! STOP!" I yelled as I fell to my knees and panted loudly. I saw someone standing there. I ran my eyes up their body and it was Egg Man. "W-what do you w-want?" I asked as I panted loudly. He held something in his hand and a needle. "Hello Shadow, been a long time since I've seen you." He said. "Why would I ever want to see you? You're not worth the fight..." I said smirking while I panted. "Ahh!" I felt another pain in my stomach. "How do you like that movement?" He asked. "Huh?" I asked looking at him and trying to get up. He showed me a little voodoo doll.