Birthday Special...

Shadow's POV

I awoke with a head ache. I saw Silver already awaken and smiling at me. "Silver, what happened last night?" I asked him. He blushed and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, he let out a small whimper. I disconnected the kiss.

"Silver are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I guess it's just that sore feeling from last night." He said. What? Last night? "Did I hurt you?" I asked him putting my hands on the sides of his cheeks. "No, I'm fine. It's that good sore feeling." He said with a smile. "Did I go too hard on you?" I asked him still worried. "No, I actually liked it." He said hugging me. I felt something near my length area. I looked under the covers and both of us were naked!

I blushed brightly. "Excuse me Silver. I got to get dressed." I said trying to slip out of bed. I was about to get out when I felt something on my shoulders. Silver was rubbing them. I purred softly. I felt him nibbling my ear.

"S-Silver... Qu-Quit!" I chuckled as he nipped it with his lips. "You haven't forgotten anything today, right?" He asked. "I don't th-INK SO! SILVER!" I said as he had jut made it to my length area. He giggled. "Oh, you forgot. Today's your birthday..." He said sitting on my lap. "Mmmmm~" Silver moaned trying to get to my arousal. I threw my head back.

Silver's POV

"Silver... Are you-" He moaned loudly as I pulled myself down on him. We had been having sex for a couple of months now. Today's Shadow's birthday and I want to make it especial. "A-ah. Agh-yah!" He moaned loudly as he was fully in me. I licked his chest, and he blushed brightly. "Silv-SILVER!" He cried in pleasure as I felt a hot gush enter me. "Ahh!" I moaned out loud. I came a few minutes after. I got all over Shadow's chest and my chest.

"Have I been a bad boy?" I asked him licking his cheek. "You've been bad alright." He said smirking and throwing me onto the bed. Gripping my erection, I gasped at his touch. I was soon in pure bliss. "Oh, gawd!" I yelped in pleasure as Shadow had just put me in his mouth. I held the sheets and fists full of Shadow's hair. He slid his tongue over my abdominal area. I whimpered in nervousness. He is really sexual when he's turned on. "Sh-Shadow..." I said nervously. I felt a sharp pain...

He had entered me...

"Argh! Ah- Shadow!" I yelped in pain. He looked up at me. "I-it... It hurts!" I yelped as tears blurred my vision. I closed my legs and stuffed my face in a pillow. "Silver..." I heard him say. I just nodded as I still had my face in the pillow. I had tears coming out of my eyes. I gripped the pillows as the pain stung me, hard. It burned...

"I'm sorry Silver..." He said. I got up and looked at him. I kissed his lips and let him explore me. I moaned loudly. He let a tear fall onto the bed from his cheek. I disconnected the kiss. "Shadow, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have pushed you into it." I said pinning my ears down. "Me too, Silver... I went too hard on you." He said grabbing my cheek. I smiled. "I love you..." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hey, I forgot..." I said looking into his ruby eyes and smiling. "Happy birthday!" I said cheerfully. I took a small box from behind me. "Silver... You really didn't have to-" "No, you're my boyfriend and I love you with all my heart. So, I got you this..." I said handing it over to him. He opened it and laughed.

"Silver... There's nothing in here." He smiled at me. "I know... Because it's right here..." I said taking his hand and putting it on my stomach. He looked down at his hand and back up to my eyes. "Silver... N-no..." His eyes widen and his jaw dropped. "Nu-uh... This has to be a prank. It has to be. There's no way I got you preg-" "But there is. You see, I meant to tell you earlier; I'm a hermorphide."

Shadow's POV

I-I can't believe I got Silver pregnant. I'm so shocked. "Silver, please tell me you're joking..." I said smiling a bit. He shook his head no. "Ha... I-I got you- And you're a-" I said grabbing fists full of my hair and falling back on the bed. "How long have you known about your pregnancy?" I asked him looking at the ceiling. "For a month and a half." He smiled at me. I can't believe it. I need to rest, I just have a lot to believe right now.