Must Obey

Silver's POV

"I'm worried, what if he doesn't come back?" I asked Sonic, who was watching me walk back and forth. "Silver, calm down. I'm sure he's fine, I bet he's running late." "What if he's in trouble?" Someone knocked on the door. My ears perked up. "I bet you that's him right now." Sonic said looking back at me. He opened the door and Shadow came in! "Shadow!" I yelled running to him. I hugged him tightly. "Silver. I was just gone for a couple of hours." "I know but you had me worried. I'm just glad your back." I said kissing his lips, then kissed his whole face, he blushed. "S-Silver... Faker's here..." He said as I kissed him.

"Oh, right. Sorry you had to see that Sonic." I said blushing a bit. "It's fine, I know you love him with all your heart." I looked back at Shadow, who looked tired. "Do you need to rest baby?" I said scratching his right ear and making him release a loud purr. "N-no. I'm fine." He said kissing my lips again. "Guys, as much as I'd love to chat, I've got to go sorry..." "It's alright. You can't go now." I said smirking a bit. He went out the door.

I saw Shadow laying on the bed with his hands behind his head, watching TV. I laid on the bed next to him. I slowly crept my hand onto his chest and it crawled all the way to his face. "Are you bored?" I asked with a little smirk. "Mhmm..." He said looking at me. I kissed his lips and he kissed back.

He nibbled on my bottom lip, but disconnected. "Ahh!" He yelped putting a hand on his chest. "Shadow, re you okay?" "Yeah, I'm just... argh, tired..." Something's wrong. "Alright... Good night babe." I said kissing his cheek and laying on the bed.

-----------------------------

Silver's POV(still)

"Mm... W-where am I?" I asked as I squinted at a light that blinded me. I was tied up on a metal table. Someone was coming toward me. "Who are you?" I asked. It was Egg Man I growled. "What do you want from me? And how did you know where I was?" He chuckled. "Oh, I didn't he knew already..." He said pointing at Shadow who was thrown to the ground by two of Egg Man's robots. He huffed, he was all beat up with bruises and cuts. "Shadow! What did you do to him?!" I asked angrily. Egg Man threw something at my feet. A voodoo doll and a needle. I gasped. "S-Silver..."

Shadow said looking up. Egg Man went over to Shadow and grabbed him by the neck. "Hm!" "Thanks for all the help. I'll help you with all your problems if you join me. What do you say?" "I-I would nev-er join your side." Egg Man gripped harder. "Hmrph!" Shadow groaned louder. "You my friend, should of never said that!" He slapped Shadow. I gasped. He punched Shadow in the stomach. "Hey, stop it! Stop that!" I cried, I couldn't do anything but watch in horror.