Baby, You're Drunk

Shadow's POV

I told Silver I was going to the bar, to ya know, go hang out with the guys. I told Silver to stay home, well, he didn't want to come with me. It was late and I decided to chaos control to the bar. The guys greeted me.

"Shadow! You're here..! Where did you go.? Is it that boyfriend thing..?" Mike asked. The others laughed. I laughed with them. We started drinking. And telling things. The music playing louder than ever.

"Yeah, and I was like, what the hell man, this is my bike..!" I said laughing with the guys. It was 11:45pm. I bet Silver's worrying about me.

Silver's POV

Hmm... I wonder what Shadow's doing at the bar. It's late. And- Oh my goodness! Is that a flatscreen 55" TV set..?! I ran toward it. I turned it on and it was high definition. The sound was incredible. I turned it to my favorite show. The wresting channel. I loved watching guys wrestle. It's so much fun. It was Distrocto vs Iron Punch! I always cheered for Iron Punch. Ge was so good at punching and skipping attacks.

Shadow's POV

"Y-yeah... Guys... *hiccup* I-I need to... Um, what's it c-called...?" I said tapping my bear bottle against my chin.

"Oh, man... Shadow you're drunk man..!" Tyler said slapping my back.

"Home! I-I need to g-go home to... D-do sssssssome... Um... st-stuff.. See ya.." I said as I chaos controlled home. Silver got right up from his seat, smiling at me.

Silver's POV

"Oh, good.! You made it home safely..." I said smiling at Shadow. He waved and started walking toward me, but bumped against a cabinet. He laughed.

"Are you okay..?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Excuse me. Never b-been *hiccup* better..." Oh great, he's drunk. I better keep my distance.

"Shadow, you're drunk..." I said looking at him. He shook his head. He smirked at me and quickly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"N-nonsense... Ba-baby we're talking about the utimate l-lifeform... Now. Let me show you m-my ultimate di-" He said licking his lips.

"No, Shadow please...! I don't need to see any ultimate whatever of yours...!" I said shaking my head and closing my eyes. He chuckled.

"Wha-what are you going to do about i-it..?" He said getting closer and closer to me. He licked his lips.

"Sh-Shadow... You need rest, that's all.." I said afraid of his next move. He came closer and connected our lips, my eyes widen. I pushed him away and gave him a nice slap on the face.

"Is that how you want to play..?" He said shoved his face into my neck. He nibbled at the base.

"Shadow! Stop, no... Bad boy..! Plea-ahh...! Please..!" I said as he continued. He licked my neck like a sucker. He went lower to my chest and stated to unbutton my shirt. I tried to escape his grasp. I finally escaped his arms and ran toward 'our' room.

"Fine! Go! I wasn't up to it anyway...!" He said as I shut the door.

Shadow's POV

I walked over to the couch and laid down. I decided to sleep on the couch to give that brat some space. I love that little weasel...