A Rainy Day, Yet A Fun Day

Silver's POV

I awoke to the sound of thunder. Shadow was still, wait... Where did he go...? I looked everywhere. He wasn't in the house. I heard a guitar strumming the tune of 'Rain' by Breaking Benjamin. I went outside with a rain coat. Someone was signing. I listened.

"Rain, rain... Go away. Come again another day. All the world is waiting for the sun... Rain, rain... Go away..." I heard. It was the most beautiful voice ever, when the strumming stopped. "Hey, up here..." I looked up. No one was there. Then I looked up on the house roof, on the peak of the house(or the upside down 'v' ^). Shadow was up there. He was wet and shirt less. He looked so sexy with the rain running down his 8-pack.

"You're gonna catch a cold..!" I screamed trying to compete with the thunder...

"Nah. I do this all the time..!" He said smiling. He put the strap of the guitar over his head and let it onto his shoulder, so the guitar stayed on his back. He stood on his two feet and slid down the roof as if he was on a skateboard. Then fell off the edge!

"Shadow!" I screamed watching terrified. I was scared, but he chaos controlled in midair. Whoa!

"Yes..?" He asked in front of me. He was soaked.

"You scared me!" I said punching his arm playfully. He laughed.

"I'm playing with you..." He said kissing my lips. I smiled in the kiss.

()__() (Master piece)

/ 👀\

\ __ / (I was bored... Lol)

/ u u \

\ __ /

() () (Can anyone find friendly hippo? XD)

"Look at you. You're soaked!" I said laughing.

He shook his head like a dog and got me wet. "You're soaked as well..." He said smiling.

"Not, funny..." I said laughing with him. He hugged me, getting me completely soaked. He chaos controlled away and came back, dry and dressed again. "How'd you do that...?"

"Well, chaos control got so boring, I added my own touches..." He said smiling and running his fingers through his bangs. I loved it when he did that.

"I've got to shower... As soon as the thunder stops." I said blushing lightly.

"Why? What's wrong with thunder...?" He asked looking at me. He folded an ear.

"I'm... I'm scared of thunder..." I said looking down. He came toward me. He cupped my chin.

"Hey, there's no need to worry about it. I'll be here to protect you... I swear." He said with those gleaming eyes. I smiled.

"Thank you, Shadow..." I said hugging him. I got his shirt wet. "Oh, I'm so sorry..."

"It's fine... II'll just take it off." He took his shirt off, revealing his lovely 8-pack. I smiled.

"Okay..." He smiled back, blushing lightly. I went to take my shower.

Shadow's POV

I sat down waiting for my Silver to come out. I was watching the video 'So Cold' by Breaking Benjamin. Sorry, but they are just the best band ever!

"Show me how it ended, it's alright. Show me how defenseless you really are..." I loved that song, the video was awesome. I caught a scent. I sniffed and turned my head to where the scent was coming from. It was Silver. He dried his hair with a towel. After he finished his hair looked like a wreck, but was soon fixed, thanks to his telekinesis. I loved watching him. I hid by the couch.

"Shadow..?" I heard him ask. He was coming around the corner of the couch. "Hello? I swear you were here, two seconds ago." He said

"Ahhrgh!" I screamed and he jumped about three feet in the air. I laughed.

"Don't do that...! You scared the living life outta me..." He said putting a hand over his heart, as if having a heart attack. I laughed.

"I was just joking, baby..." I said kissing his cheek and sat down on the couch to watch the video 'Blow Ne Away' by of course, Breaking Benjamin! We cuddled close together. The fireplace giving us warmth.