Pranking

Silver's POV

Well, it was the beginning of a new day and I was off. I ate breakfast and got ready to go walk around the streets of Möbius. The air was fresh and calm, so peaceful, until I heard guys screaming.

"Hey, get back here...!"

I was passing on old dark empty lot in between two buildings, I heard their footsteps getting closer. Then I saw Shadow turn from the corner of the building and went against the lot's wall.

"Hey-"

He grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth. He put my head against his chest. I could hear his heart running a hundred times a second. He panted quietly. He kept an eye out for those guys.

"Huh...? Where is he...?!"

"He couldn't just have disappeared...!"

"Argh...! Don't stop looking until you find him...!"

Shadow looked from the side of the wall. He let me go. He chuckled.

"Did you see the look on their faces...? Aww, you should have been there...!"

He said laughing. I blushed as I got a peek of his 8-pack. Aaaaahh...! So lovely. Then he stuck his head out from the corner of a building, they're gone.

"Hey, um... Shadow..."

"Yeah...?"

He said still looking out. Everyone knew his name and he was a chick magnet. Every girl wanted to date him. I've heard crazy stories about crazy girls who did wild stuff to get his attention.

"I'm Silver... Nice to meet you..."

"Hey, Silv..."

He turned my name into a pet name. That's his ways of doing things.

"This is the first time I met you in real person..."

"Oh, that's cool..."

He looked back at me and gave me a nuggy. I think he likes me, not in my way, but friends. I heard him softly sniff. Then he moaned and moved away. I saw him blush.

"Well, nice to meet you Silver..."

He said before he winked and left. I think he likes my scent. His scent was wonderful, too. I liked it. I kept walking, when I found Sonic.

"Hey, dude you will not believe what happened today...!"

I shouted at him. He ran to me.

"What...?"

"I was walking down the street by the empty lot and Shadow was running away from some guys. He ran into the lot with me and he held me so close. Then he sniffed me. I liked my scent...!"

"Oh, wait, you were in an empty lot with him...?"

"Mhmm..."

"Dude, you know what he could've done to you...?"

"He looked friendly, trust me all he did is give me a nuggy..."

"Phew, thank goodness... Hey, so, what's up...?"

"Oh, nothing except that..."

"Oh, hey I've got to run, see you later..."

"See you..."

I said before he left. I kept walking along the streets.

Shadow's POV

I can't believe myself. That boy was beautiful. He has to be mine. His scent was so sweet, it rushed my blood like a drug. He, was the one. I want him, I have to have him. Nobody knew I was gay, cuz usually I don't hang out with people, but when I spend those 10 minutes with him, it felt like I had found my other half. Silver was it...? What a wonderful name... I'm telling you, if it weren't for that prank, we would've never met...