Troubles Again!

Silver's POV

As we walked on the docks ready to go explore this land, I heard Shadow's phone ring. He picked it up.

"Hello?" He asked. I couldn't hear anything. "Okay, okay... Now leave me alone. I'm in a get away with my boyfriend." He said laughing afterwards. "Whatever, bye dude." He said hanging up. "Mike." "Oh, that's fine, you don't have to tell me anymore." He smiled and we checked in our room at a hotel. "I hope you enjoy this trip." He said opening our room door.

I gasped at the sight of the room. "Oh my, Shadow it's beautiful!" I said hugging him. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Good, I thought I'd have to cancel all this." He said smiling. "Oh my goodness! I forgot to call Sonic!" I said taking my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" "Sonic, it's my Silver." "Silv! How's it going? I heard you and Shadow are in a relation ship." "Yeah it's true. Hey, if you'd like I'll pass him to you." I said grabbing Shadow's arm so he wouldn't leave. He shook his head at me. "Okay..." I handed Shadow the phone. "Um... Hello?" He asked shyly. That was so cute!

Shadow's POV

"Hello, Shadow." I heard him say. "Hey, um... Sonic. So, who's it going?" "It's all fine. Ever since you left, things are calm here, but I can tell things may get messing here in Hawaii." "Hey, I never said I was good at promising things." "Well, as long as you don't destroy Hawaii because some ass makes you mad." "Whatever..." "It's true, as soon as someone flips your cap, you just get so angry." "Silver!" I said angrily. He took the phone.

Silver's POV

"Sorry, he just gets frustrated with all this." I said. "Do not!" I heard Shadow behind me. "Oh, it's fine. I know how he is. Anyway, I just saw Egg Man, running by and I've got to stop him. Bye see ya later?" "Sure, if he doesn't take my time." I whispered through the phone. I giggled. He hung up and I smiled. I looked back at Shadow, who pouted at my comment. He had his arms crossed and looked like a little kid who didn't get his nap. "Aww, is little boy mad?" I asked in a little boy's voice. "I'm mad..." He said as a little kid would say when he doesn't want to talk. I jumped on the bed with him, and he turned his back to me.

Shadow's POV

I felt a hand on my stomach and another on my chest. They started tickling me! I tried not too, but I laughed. "Where's that smile? Where's that smile? There's that smile!" Silver said as he tickled more. "Silv-Silver! Stop, I-I'm tickl-ticklish!" I said laughing. He stopped and kissed my lips. I kissed back, but was soon interrupted by something that shook the ground. I looked at out the window an it was that Egg Man guy. I smirked at Silver. He looked confused. "See ya in a while." I said jumping out the 56 feet high window. I chaos controlled onto the sand. Sonic was already there.

"Hey, glad you came." He said. "Watch out!" I said, he jumped out of the way. He ran around the robots legs making it spin a if in a tornado. "Shadow! Use one of your chaos spears!" He said. I shot one at the motor. The robot fell to the floor, but Egg Man rose on one of his flying inventions. He had a ray gun, with him. He aimed right at Sonic. I quickly ran in front of him and took the shot. I laid on the ground and Egg Man left. I couldn't see anything, since I had closed my eyes. I couldn't open them, because I was asleep. What happened to me?