Get Out of Here

Shadow's POV

It was early in the morning about 4:26am, when I heard a helicopter over the roof of the house. I got up and looked out the window, pulling the curtains aside. The police was right there. Shining their headlights straight into our room. Some men already armed.

"Silver... Get up.." I shook him. He awoke.

"What? What's going on?" He asked squinting at the light.

"They found us." I said looking at him and he looked back at me.

"Oh no... Shadow we've got to get out of her-" But he was interrupted by a police officer.

"Shadow and Silver, you are under arrest... Hand yourselves over, or suffer the consequences." It was Carl of course. Silver looked back at me.

"Shadow, what are going to do..?" He asked grabbing my arm. I looked at him. "No, Shadow... Please, don't hand yourself over..." He said.

"Silver, it's the only way you'll be safe..." I told him.

"Hand yourself over now, or we'll go in...!" Another said. I looked out the window.

"I'll miss you." I said putting both of my hands on the sides of his face.

"I'll miss you more..." He said years falling out of his eyes. I kissed him, he let me in and I explored his mouth once more, before he chaos controlled out of this place. I frowned.

I opened the door, my arms up, and ready to be handcuffed. All the officers pointing their guns at me.

"Turn around, slowly..." Carl said. I turned around and back to face them.

They handcuffed me and put me in the car. I stayed this time. I looked back at the house.

"Where's Silver..?" Carl asked. He looked at me through the mirror.

"I don't know. He chaos controlled out of the house and didn't say where he was going..." I said looking down at the ground. "Just, leave him out of this..." I said softly, still looking down.

The car advanced. We rode to police station. There, they put me in a cell. I was guarded by about ninety guards.

Silver's POV

"One room please... Thank you." I said opening my hotel room. I laid down on the comfy bed and turned on the TV. I flicked through the channels. Then something caught my attention.

"We've just received news that Shadow, the most wanted criminal has just been caught. This is what some officers have to say about their victory."

"We're really proud because we caught our most wanted criminal and it feels good. It's like energy spread through your body, like you want to jump up and down. It's a time, where you want to celebrate, celebrate big!" He laughed and others laughed along.

"This is what Shadow has said so far for the few minutes he's been behind the bars."

"It doesn't matter where I am, as long as he's safe; I'm happy. Stay well hidden, no where you are, I will find you..." He said looking at the ground and back at the camera.

"It's 9:15pm. Let's take a look at your local weather. Here we are with Jessica..." I shut the TV off and laid in bed, thinking about him, thinking about my love, thinking about Shadow.

Shadow's POV

"Bet ya regretting all those things you did huh..?" Carl asked.

"Leave me alone..." I said looking down at the ground.

"What's wrong you want to go crying to mommy..?" Annie asked in a little girl's voice.

"I never had a mom nor a dad..." I said looking to the wall. They all laughed and stood in position. I stayed on the bench looking at nothing but the wall. I will not sleep or rest till I make sure Silver's okay! Because...

Because, I love him...