Say It, Just Say It

Shadow's POV

I was around the streets, you know just looking around trying to look for trouble. Taking life as I game, when I heard thousands on footsteps. I looked around the corner of a building and the army was coming. Looking for me..? I'd never be able to out run them. Not even using chaos control. I had to go somewhere else. I had to escape. I ran to Silver's home.

"Silver, they have an army and I have to leave now.!" I said panting an looking out the window.

"Where are you going..? I don't know, somewhere far away." I said trying to calm myself. I heard the helicopter flying over the house. "I've got to go now." I said after I chaos controlled somewhere.

Silver's POV

Shadow just left. I wasn't gonna be able to see him. Everything went quiet when, the door was kicked to the ground and soldiers broke through every window. They looked all over the house. I didn't know what was happening. All the soldiers lined up and it looked like the general came in.

"Silver the hedgehog, we've received signals that Shadow the hedgehog was at your house at this time. Where did he go..?" He asked me looking down at me, on the ground with my legs and back against the floor.

"I don't know, he didn't say.. He chaos controlled.." I said panicking.

"That's a lie.! Boys we're gonna make him talk." They all surrounded me.

"I truly don't know..! He said you were following him, so he needed to run away somewhere far.!" I said scared an angry at the same time.

" Watch over him boys. I can't be waisting my time with a lair. Troop 2 move out.!" He said taking all the soldier but two of them, who were going to watch me, till I talk.

3 Hours Later...

Silver's POV(still)

"Can I go to the bathroom now..?" I asked as the soldiers watched me. It was now 6:45 pm. I really didn't need to go, they just wouldn't let me go.

"No, I need captains orders. Why don't you hold it..?" He said looking down at me. I just remembered, I can chaos control.!

But I only had enough for about 20 feet away. That meant right outside my house.! It was rainy anyway. Hey, I could run to the bus station and leave this place. Yeah..!

"CHAOS CONTROL..!!!" I yelped and I was outside the house. Then the soldiers came out. I started running in the rain.

I made it to the bus station. I squished through people an small cracks because it was so crowded. The soldiers not to far behind. I flew in the air and skipped all the people. Everyone gasping an getting down. I grabbed a ticket that was on the floor and made it outside to the busses. I gave the driver my ticket and I was the last one to get on the bus. It took off. I sat on my seat and looked out the window at the clueless soldiers. I was safe, for now. I still didn't know where I was going. I took out my iPhone out and it was 7:30pm. I decided to look out the window at the darkening sky. I looked at the setting sun, I soon slip into a sleep.

9 Hours Later...

Silver's POV(still)

The bus stopped at another station. I was awoke by the passing passengers. I got off and I was somewhere. I didn't know where I stood now. I came over to this young girl, she said I was in Miami, Florida...! I thanked her an started to walk around. I had my money and everything with me.

I was left by the beach and I walked along the shore. I was alone and hungry. There was nothing but sand and sea water for miles. Small shacks, like gift shops and maybe a couple of rest stops, where there with a grass roof. I found this little motel place and decided to buy a room. I had more money than you thought. I threw myself on the bed and kicked my shoes off. I, still alone, started thinking about Shadow, where he'd gone, if he was alone and lost, he could be anywhere in this world.

9 Months Later...

Silver's POV(still)

I fell on the king size bed of my room tired from work. Now, with my own 3 story house, lived happily in Florida. I still wonder if Shadow's still alive. I mean, it's been nine months and I haven't heard anything on the radios or news papers. My phone started ringing.

"Hello..?" I asked wanting to hang up on the person.

"Silver, we need you back at the office. Lawrence just called in sick and no one's here to take his place." My boss Janney said through the phone.

"Okay, I'll be there... Just give me some time.." I said as we both hung up at the same time. Yeah, I work at an office. I wanted to fall asleep. I finally got back up and went to work, again.

When I got back, I decided to take a walk by the shore with all those shacks with grass roofs. It was all peace and quiet, hearing the song of the sea, well except that that crummy little bar was opened and all these bike riders were there. Their bikes parked at the step. I walked by and the door opened, releasing a ton of guys laughing and getting ready to leave.

But there was something awfully familiar about one of those guys, he seemed to be the leader, but at the same time a fun guy. He was laughing as well, getting ready to leave on his motorcycle, when something caught my attention......

"Hey, you..!" I screamed and thought 'what am I doing...?!' He turned around and looked back at his gang.

"I'll catch up later. I've got 'things' to take care of... Ride on..!" He let a loud roar and everyone yelped in happiness and rode off. He parked the bike and went over to me.

"Hey, I didn't want to cause any trouble, I just... Shadow..?" I asked as I saw his face with the moonlight. He took off his shades and smiled.

"Silver..! You don't know how long I've been missing you...!" He said hugging me afterwards. He was so warm, compare to the weather out here.

"Shadow, I'm so glad to see you too. Hey, I was able to- Wait how'd you end up in Miami, Florida...?" I asked wondering how he'd come here.

"Well, after I chaos controlled I started thinking about the beach and the sand, when I ended up here. I joined a gang of bikers and became leader, yeah, but I'm still the same old Shadow. Still causing trouble." He said as I smiled at him.

"Oh, I just ran away from the army and got on a bus I didn't even know where I was going, till I asked someone and they told me I was in Florida." I said blushing in embarrassment. He smiled at me, that made my heart flutter loudly. He hugged me tightly and spoke.

"I missed you Silver...because, I.. I.. I.." he said but couldn't get the words out.

"I love you..." I finished his sentence and I said my part also. He looked back at me. Those beautiful ruby eyes staring into mine. He planted a kiss on my lips, my eyes widen; but then closed in pleasure. I let out a muffled squeak. I let his tongue get past my lips and he explored my mouth. His tongue felt right against mine. He warmed me up. He disconnected the kiss.

"Good night, Silver..." He said quietly.

"Good night, Shadow..." I said as he disappeared on his motorcycle.