A Phone Call

Silver's POV

I awoke by the ringing of my phone. I answered.

"Hello..?" I asked.

"Hello, Silver... This is the sheriff and wanted you to know that you're not longer wanted. We've dropped all charges against you..." He said I sighed in relief.

"Oh, thank you very much...! I really appreciate this..!" I said smiling. He hung up and I jumped in the air. I can call Shadow now. Why don't I go see him in person now..? I grabbed my jacket and blushed my hair. I rushed out the door and called a taxi.

Shadow's POV

I sat down on that cold bench again. I wanted to see Silver, and I wanted to see him now! I was stuck here. With nothing to eat or drink. I heard an officer's steps coming. My ears were folded back until, he opened the cell.

"Shadow, there's someone who wants to meet you..." He said. I got up, still cuffed, they walked with me through the hallways. I sat down at a chair across a glass window, which had a phone at the right. Then someone sat down in front of me, across the glass window.

It was Silver! I wanted to jump over that window and kiss him. My heart fluttered so much, I thought it was going to come out of my chest. He grabbed the phone and I grabbed mine.

"Hey Shadow..." He said softly. I enjoyed his beautiful voice.

"Silver, you don't know who much I've missed you..!" I said wanting to hug him.

"Yes, I've missed you too. Shadow, everything will be alright, right? You're gonna get out of here, right..?" He asked putting his left had on the glass. I put my right hand across the glass and tried to feel his warmth of his hand. The cold glass wouldn't let me.

"Silver, I don't know... I may not get out for along time. If I try to escape, they'll just look for me. You might be with me and I don't want you to get hurt while their trying to get me."

"Then let's go back to Möbius. It's a small city and no one will find us there. They don't know where you live, we could stay there..."

"Silver, Möbius is a good city but if I get in trouble the streets will be infested with officers and no one will be able to go outside."

"But I miss you! I want to be with you and now!" He said with tears pooling in his eyes.

"Okay, Shadow you're time's up..." An officer said hand cuffing me. Silver looked at me and folded his ears back.

"Shadow, no.. Please, come back!" I heard him say through the phone. I struggled to pick my phone up and tell Silver something, but the officer wouldn't let me go. Silver started to cry. I couldn't do anything about it. I felt something snap in my chest as I saw Silver's sadness. It hurt, it just drove me crazy!

"Silver, I promise I'll come back to you!" I yelled and was finally pulled into my cell. There were four officers. I was cuffed and sitting down. I stuck my hands in my pockets.

"I... I'm sorry Silver..." I whispered as I lowered my head. My ears lifted quickly as I felt something in my pocket. I took it out, it was a pebble? I frowned. Then I got an idea!

I targeted the door knob. I closed one eye, focusing on the knob. I only had one chance.

"One, two... Three!" I whispered as I threw the rock. It hit the door, opening it and it bounced a couple of times making it sound like someone was running away. Three officers went out and one stayed to guard me. He looked back at me. I smirked. He gulped and looked worried. I stood up and walked toward him. He started shaking.

"You know what happened to guys like you when they're around me..?" I asked. He shook his head I smirked once more. "Chaos control!" I shouted teleporting out of the cell and into the streets. Yes, free at last! Now, I had to find Silver. Oh, man! I left my phone back at the station! I can't go back. II'll have to find Silver myself!