Lost and Found...!

Silver's POV(still)

Well, Shadow and I started hanging out more often, he started slowly walking away from his bike gang and spending that time with me. He'd finally convinced me to become more than friends. Well, anyway, today I was off, thank GOODNESS, I was walking along the shore, when a helicopter went above my head. It stopped in front of me.

"Silver the hedgehog, you've been found and will now be taken back to the city of Möbius. Surrender now." They said through a speaker. I started to freak out..! They found me.! I chaos controlled home, as I turned around, soldier were there already waiting for me. I gasped and opened the door, I ran through the streets being chased and dodging bullets. I took my phone out and dialed Shadow's phone number.

"Hello..?" He asked.

"Shadow..! I'm being chased by the army, they found me.! Help me, they're shooting at me..!" I said as tried my best to talk while running. I looked back and they weren't that far behind.

"I'll be there. Don't worry..! I won't let them get you..!" He said.

"Thank you. Please, hurry..!" I said hanging up and continued running. I was getting tired. I started flying and I was so tired. Then I feel this energy by my side. It was Shadow, disguised. He had on a jacket with a hood on. He wrapped an arm around my waist. I heard a gun fire, but they missed.

Within minutes, we were somewhere and far away from them. I guess this is where Shadow lives. It was bigger than my place, four story house. I looked around. Shadow gritted his teeth as he tried to walk. I looked back at him.

"Shadow, are you okay..?" I asked worried. He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just out of breath... My side hurts..." He said with a smile on his muzzle.

Shadow's POV

Darn..! That soldier got me. I was bleeding, but still strong enough. The good thing was, Silver wasn't hurt, he was safe and sound.

"Silver, I'm going to wash off... I'll be finished in a minute.." I said trying my best not to show I was hurt. He nodded and smiled at me. I tried not to limp, but I don't think he noticed.

Silver's POV

Of course I noticed him limping..! He's hiding something from me, and I don't like it. Well, I bet he's just tired, you know I'm tired too. Maybe he won't mind if I fall asleep on the couch.

I awoke half an hour later, I started to stretch, when I saw blood stains on the polished floor..! I jumped back and gasped. Now, Shadow's really hiding something. I followed and they lead to the bathroom. The door was opened and no one was inside anymore. The bath tub was somewhat covered in blood and there were a couple of towels, probably were used to clean the blood off on something... I went back out, then I saw Shadow. He was covered in wraps.! That lovely 8-pack was damaged, I quickly ran to him.

"Shadow..! You're hurt..! You are not saying this was a slip in the bath tub.! You're telling me what happened. Was it that shot from that soldier..? I swear of I see him again I'll..." I stopped as he started laughing.

"You're so cute when you're angry.!" He said laughing. "I swear, I'm fine Silver. Nothing was too bad, this was just a small cut.. I swear, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about it. What's important is that you're safe and unharmed... Because you're the most precious thing in my life..." He said cupping my chin and looked into my eyes. Those eyes of his were beautiful. He started getting closer to me, out lips nothing but a couple centimeters away. Now, I could feel his lips nearly touching mine.

"I still say, I will get onto that soldier if I see him again.!" I said and now, looked away. I heard him whine under his breath.

"Silver, it's okay... I'm fine, you're what's important..." He said starting to laugh again. "Hey, where are you going to sleep, if the army already knows where you live..?" He asked.

Good question. Ummm... I truly don't know. They'll be looking for me everywhere... "I don't know, guess I'll just hide or-"

"Why don't you stay with me..? There's enough space in this house for you in the guests room or unless you want to, you know... Sleep with m-"

"Yes..! I want to sleep with you..." Whoa, where did that come from...? 'Nice going dumb ass...' My thoughts told me. I was blushing real hard now. "Please, can I sleep with you...?" I asked now, embarrassed...

"This way..." He said so calm and relaxed. He had a smile on his face. He lead me to his room, it was much bigger than I expected. I saw a king size bed. Wait, water bed..? I got on and it felt like you were floating on water. he smiled. "Pick a side..." He said happily. I stayed on my spot, he laid next to me, but my body forced me to move closer to him. I suddenly felt his muscular arms around me. He kissed my cheek and finally closed his eyes. I smiled and fell asleep.