Walking Along The Shore

Shadow's POV

"Urgh... What happened..?" I asked as I rubbed my head and looked around. I noticed I was in the living room. Suddenly I see Silver, dressed like a hokey player? "Silver..?" I asked squinting.

"Stay back.. I've got a hokey stick and I'm not afraid to use it..!" He said poking me with his stick. What was going on.?

"Silver, what's going on.? And why are you poking me with a stick. Urgh... My head hurts..." I said grabbing my head. Silver looked at me for awhile.

"Oh, you're fine now." He sighed in relieved. He dropped the stick and took the helmet off. "Well, you were drunk because you went to the bar and you tried to ya know... Do 'it' with me..." He said with a light blush.

"Oh, hell no..." I said slapping my forehead. What was I thinking...? "Silver, I'm very sorry... I didn't mean to, I wasn't thinking..." I said looking at him. I was so stupid to do that.

"I forgive you... It was just a little mistake... I'm just glad you're back to normal..." He hugged me and kissed my lips. I hugged him back. He disconnected the kiss and smiled warmly at me. His loving eyes, they were so beautiful... "Shadow, can we go for a walk...? We haven't been out in the sunshine in forever.. Please..?" He said with puppy eyes and folded his right ear. Argh...! He looked so adorable, I couldn't reject him.

"Okay, we'll go. But, we have to keep an eye out for any of the soldiers..." I said folding my ears back and looking off to the side.

"I'll be as careful as I can be..." He said smiling and looking at me.

"I'll protect you no matter what.. I swear, I won't let anything happen to you..." I said hugging him tightly and close to my chest.

Well, after eating breakfast, I took Silver outside to walk along the shore. We watched the seagulls fly and ran into the water. I enjoyed hearing Silver's beautiful laugh.

Silver's POV

Shadow was just so perfect. I loved his beautiful voice. His beautiful gleaming eyes, his kisses, and every little detail about him. He's just so perfect. I just love him a lot. My world would be ruined if he left me. He may take life and death as a game, but that's what I like about him, he's dangerous and hungry for adventure.

"Shadow..."

"Hmm?" He said looking at me, as we walked by the shore. Those beautiful eyes looking at me.

"If you found a 'Jeney Lamp' and had three wishes. What would they be..?" I asked just curious.

"Nothing..." He said simply.

"Why..? I mean, you could wish for anything you wanted..!" I said moving my arms as if forming a rainbow.

"Because all I'd ever wish for is right here..." He said putting a hand on my cheek and turning my head to his face. I smiled at him. "Silver, I love you..." He said smiling at me... I love his smiles.

"But, I love you more..." I said smiling back. He laughed. "What..?"

"I love you WAY MORE..." He said kissing my lips and hugging me tightly. I messed with his hair. "Hey...!" He said. I laughed and ran away. He followed. The sun was setting. After chasing each other for an hour, we went home.

"Goodnight Silver..." He said holding me in a tight embrace.

"Goodnight Shadow..." I said cuddling to his chest.