Making Love

((Just a quick note, there is SEX in this writing piece. Some major MALE SMUT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE (BoyxBoy) SEX, YOU might WANT to LEAVE this writing piece. If not, enjoy my followers!!!))

Shadow's POV

I had Silver on my lap smacking his little ass. He blushed. "Sh-Shadow..." He said looking back at me. "Yes?" I questioned as I stopped. "Do you think I'm ready?" He asked, I blushed brightly. "I don't know, it's pretty much up to you." I said looking at him still on my lap. "Well, I feel ready, yet scared..." He said. "I know you're fragile and I don't want to hurt you during the process." I said letting him get up.

"I know I'm going to have to face this some day. I just don't know when..." He said looking into my eyes. "I love you Silver..." I said connecting our lips. He let my tongue in and I explored him. He moaned loudly, which was almost turning me on. He put his hands around my neck and I put mine on his waist. My left hand slid down to his ass. I squeezed. He jumped a little. I smiled in the kiss.

Silver's POV

This boy is so wonderful sometimes. I wanted to do it, yet I was scared to. His grip on my ass got tighter pushing me into him. He's making it real hard to get rid of that idea. I disconnected the kiss. "Sh-Shadow, please take me... Just please take me now..." I said looking into his eyes. He gave that wonderful smirk of his. He kissed me once more, this time pushing me onto the bed.

I felt him unzipping my pants. I don't know why but I already felt turned on. He pulled them down going extremely close to the length area. I was blushing. I was feeling very hot. I tugged at his pants. He chuckled and pulled them off. Now, we were both in our boxers. He slowly started pulling mine down, I was panting and every muscle in my body trembled. They were down to my ankles. He smirked and I let out a muffled squeak. I started to pulled his down, slowly, making him shiver. Two can play this game.

He gripped me. "Ahh!" I screamed in pleasure for I wasn't expecting this at all. "I know you want that..." He said now, tugging my length. I shivered. He took me into his hot mouth. "SHADOW!" I screamed in pleasure, I've never done this before, I'm not used to this. He sucked and I felt myself throbbing in his mouth. "Shad- I thin-" But he stuck his head up. "Do you think you're ready?" He asked I wasn't sure about it, but I nodded.

He sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing me by the waist and slowly pulling me down on him. I laid my ears back and closed my eyes trying to prevent tear flow. "Silver, are you sure about it?" He asked. I nodded. He pushed me down farther. I started to get used to this. The pain begin to turn into pleasure. He was finally fully inside of me. He gripped me in his hand. He licked and nibbled at the base of my neck.

He put another hand on my waist. I gasped at the touch. He twerked me and white gush started spilling out of my crotch. I moaned loudly. I felt a thick liquid entering me. Shadow was blushing hard. He was still twerking me. It felt so good.

"Ahh... Shad- you're... Ahh! Harder, fuck me harder..." I moaned softly. He smirked. He laid me down on my hands and knees. And licked at the base of my length. I let out a small squeak. He thrusted in harder this time. "Ride me Shadow..." I said. He moved upward and thrusted harder. I felt that hot gush again. "Shad-ow! I'm going to-" I released and Shadow smirked. He came into me with a grunt. I moaned loudly. He continued pounding into me. "Oh Yeah Right There..." I moaned as he hit my spot. He took his hands and teased my member. He pulled at the bulge underneath my member.

"A-ahh..." He kissed my back. He let out a grunt letting that white liquid fill me, we both moaned loudly; calling each other's names in pleasure. I released once more.

I felt my knees go weak. I fell on the bed, letting Shadow fall on top of me. He kissed the back of my neck and smiled.I sighed in relief and he slipped out, making me shiver. "How was that for your fist time?" He asked, I panted loudly. "I love you." I said before I kissed him and was covered with the covers. I hugged Shadow. He wrapped his arms around me. I soaked up his warmth. I Love Him...