THE MEETING 1

Hello! Thank You for reading! Please comment! VOTE! Let me know where I can improve, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to criticize!!!

5:00AM

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Aarav rolled over to the left side of the bed, banged his hand over the blaring alarm. He reached under his pillow, grabbed his phone and checked his messages, there was one message from Neerav.

Neerav: Yo! aunty called last night, said you going to see some girl today?  lol can't wait to meet my sister-in-law!!! I'll be there at 2.

"guess he's back from Dubai"

Aarav got up, threw his phone on the bed, went to the bathroom, put on his workout gear and went out.

8:00AM

Aarav opened his bedroom door, went straight to shower, got dressed and left for office, thinking he could grab some breakfast on the way, before he had a run in with his father.

10:00AM

"Sir your mother is on line 2, what would you like me to tell her?"--- came Nisha's (secretary) voice through the intercom system.

"Tell her I'm in a meeting, will come home at 2." ~ Aarav was not happy about todays meeting with the girl, he knew his mother would pressure him to marry, he had to come up with some way to get out of this situation, then he thought; "why not do the most cliche thing and be mean to the girl and have her reject me? I'll just be an arrogant womanizing asshole"

2:00PM

Aarav arrived at his house, he sat in his car for a good minute, he was dreading seeing his parents and having to drive with them to the girls house, "God how far is she anyway? What was her name? Danya? Diva? FUCK!" 

2:10PM

"Heeeeyyyy!!!! aunty, Aarav's here!" ~ Neerav was happy to see his best friend after a while, he went towards Aarav, and said in a low voice ~ "dude the girls hot! aunty just showed me a picture, if you don't tie the knot, I will."

"Go ahead." ~ and with that Aarav went straight to his room and got in his shower. Aarav never saw the picture of the girl, he wasn't interested in marriage. Aarav changed into light blue jeans and a black V-Neck t-shirt. He wasn't trying to impress anyone today.

3:00PM

"I'm ready, lets leave" --- Aarav said to no one in particular, and walked out the front doors and got in the Black Cadillac 2017 Escalade. 

The rest of the family followed and piled into the car, Dad in front, Mother Neerav and Aarav in back. 

"your sister couldn't make it today...but she said she will call you tonight" --- Sneha said looking at Aarav.

Silence was all she got in return.

4:00PM

"Sharma's arrived sharp 4:00PM" ~ Neerav was trying to lighten up the mood but, no-one paid him any mind. 

"Aarav go ring the door bell." --- Ravi said looking at Aarav. He didn't understand why his son was so distant from him, but he didn't want to ruin the little relationship they had so he didn't push.

Aarav obeyed his father, he didn't want to create a scene, he climbed up the few steps toward the main door then rang the door bell and waited, he heard a female voice calling out "I'll get it!"

The door opened to reveal a gorgeous woman in a beautiful blue saree. Aarav's NEW favorite color.

Aarav was taken aback by her beauty, her eyes widened for a second, she swallowed ~ Aarav was watching her every move ~ He wondered why he has never seen her before...

"Can I help you?" ~ Her voice broke him out of his trance, he cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak.