Desire

Aarav was tired from the project he and Neerav were working on to take their company international, he hadn't gotten a full nights sleep in a while, he was happy that tomorrow he didn't have to go into work as Neerav will be handling the meeting aspect. Aarav decided to change out of his workout clothes and head in the shower but noticed Daya still hadn't come out.  He called for her to come out but then thought it would take too long to shower, so he decided to just change and go to bed. 

Aarav came out of the closet in his boxers and Daya ran right into his chest, falling to the ground, a small towel covering parts of her body he craved the most. She scrambled to her feet, tightened her grip over the towel, and tried to walk around Aarav.

How was he supposed to pass up this opportunity and let her go? He blocked her path and took a step towards her, lust-filled his blood as he had found the perfect way to spend his night, and it was standing in front of him like a deer caught in the headlights. 

Aarav grabbed the towel and pulled her towards his body, Daya let out a yelp and defensively put her hands upon his bare hard chest, "I..let me go."  Daya said weakly, she felt her body getting hot, she needed to get out of this situation before her desire took over and did something her mind and especially her heart, was not ready for.

Daya's pleas went unheard as Aarav cocked his head to one side to examine her body, he grabbed both her hands from his chest and turned her around so her back was facing him, in the process her towel slid lower, exposing every little inch of her darkened nipple, that made Aarav thirst for a bite.

Daya looked down and saw her bare breasts inches from his hands...Daya wants to know what it would feel like if Aarav's long fingers caressed her tender bussom.. would he twist her nipple until it hurt and she'd cry out in pleasurable pain? or would he be gentle and draw circles around her nipple with his tongue ever so gently?