a shift...

"Get out"

Daya stared at Aarav not understanding what he said~"excuse me?"

Aarav was still cupping Daya's face, he did not want to let go, he was in a battle with himself. He couldn't bring himself to ask her if she was with another man because he knows that it's ridiculous. He knew.

 But there was still some doubt within himself, a little voice inside his head saying, "you can't trust her..."

With a sigh, Aarav kissed Daya's forehead and spoke~"I'm going to shower

LATER THAT DAY

It was lunchtime and Aarav was still asleep, he went to bed after his shower early morning and still hadn't gotten up. Daya went up every half hour to check on him just in case. 

Daya made her way up the stairs with a jug of water and glass to set on his nightstand, in case he got up and was feeling thirsty. Daya slowly opened their bedroom door and walked in carefully, trying not to make any sudden noise. She set the jug and glass on the nightstand and patted the comforter to check on her husband~"oh..hes not here..did he get up to shower?"

"No."

Aarav was standing in front of the walk-in closet, with wet hair, putting on his shirt. Daya yelped when she heard his voice.~"Don't do that!"

Aarav walked over to Daya, stood very close to her that their bodies were touching, and said~"I will do whatever I please with you." Aarav brushed his fingers up the side of her right arm and grabbed a hold of her exposed waist with his right.~"Your body, mind, and soul belong to me."

Daya stared back at Aarav confused, and a little terrified at the huge shift in his character- She took a step back, kept her voice level and head down~ "Lunch is ready, everyone is waiting."~ and with that Daya walked out of the room.

She closed the door behind her and thought about Aaravs change in character when he came home late at night, "Is he bipolar..? God is that why they wanted to marry from a not so wealthy family? what do I do? He is my husband and I will never leave him or deny him but my family.. my mother and father...what are they going to think?"

THANK YOU FOR WAITING! I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH NURSING EXAM FINALS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I KNOW THE STORY IS CHANGING! HOPEFULLY FOR THE BETTER! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONCERNS!