THE MEETING 2

This is Daya Chandra's house. I will make a detailed interior design for both the Chandra and Sharma houses!

DAYA POV

"HAHAHAHAHA, Thats what I figured Ravi! Aahhh Karthika, tell Daya to bring chai" ~ I heard my dad tell my mom, I had my ears pressed against my bedroom door, I can hear everyone laughing...even my twin siblings were laughing along with the parents...except him..I haven't heard him say a word...Urgh why are these doors so thick..oh god I can't believe I asked the guy who came to see me if I could help him!!!! Ugh why did I have to answer the door!!  

"She will be right out, everyone please enjoy the sweets!" ~ oh thats amma! I moved away from the door and flopped down on my bed. 

"Beta, Open the door" 

I got up real fast and ran towards the door, I opened my door and went off on a rant, walking back and froth ~ "Amma! Oh god what do I do?? I'm too embarrassed Amma! I can't go out there! I can't believe you didn't tell me the guests were coming to see me!!!! And the first thing I said was CAN I HELP YOU? Amma whyyyy!!! Now what do I do? and he's handsome and tall and and I'm, I'm so short!!!....AMMA!"

I turned towards my mother only to see her one hand over her mouth covering a sly smile and the other on her hip. ~ "Daya..sweetie...did you say he's handsome?"  

My eyes went wide! ~ "Amma in all that all you got was that I think he's hot!?" 

"Ahem"

I heard someone clear their throat, I looked past my mother and saw him standing at my door way!

                   !!!AMMA DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND HER!!!

"Teehee, I'll leave you guys to talk" ~ saying this, Amma started to walk out of my room!

DID MY MOTHER JUST GIGGLE!?

"AMMA!"  ~ I said a little too loudly..."umm..Amma, I'll bring chai"

"No beta, I'll do it, talk to Aarav." ~ and with that my mother left and CLOSED THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND HER!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!