FALLING

THANK YOU SOP MUCH FOR READING! WISH ME LUCK ON MY FINAL EXAMS!!!

We left off with Daya pressed up against the car with Aarav blocking her way, while he was on the phone talking to someone making arrangements. Daya was having a little panic attack being in such close proximity to her husband. And now...

Daya quickly pulled her hands away from Aarav's chest and tried to tuck it behind her but they were standing so close, that when she moved up, her chest pressed up against Aarav. Not wasting any time, Aarav wrapped his free hand around Daya's back and held her close to him. Pressing his torso harder into her. 

Daya was overwhelmed with unexpected feelings between her legs, as well as in her heart and stomach. In panic mode, she pushed Aarav away from her and she jumped back and hit her head on the SUV. 

Aarav stood there dumbfounded for a second staring at Daya rubbing the back of her head, glaring at Aarav as if he was the one who pushed her head against the SUV. Aarav hung up the phone call saying~ "Yea, thanks. See you soon" ~  Aarav opened his mouth to speak but before he would get any words out, Daya put her hand up and said in a harsh tone~ "Don't." ~  Aarav couldn't contain his laughter for any longer. He started laughing hysterically saying incomprehensible words in between.

Daya was furious, being humiliated like that. Then she noticed how Aarav looked so carefree and happy...even if it is at the expense of her pain and humiliation. She felt proud and excited to see her husband laughing like this. And in that exact moment, Daya felt her heart flutter, her entire body filled with joy. 

Daya knew in right then and there in the side of the road, that even though this was not the life she had planned out for herself, and even though she doesn't know anything about the man laughing in front of her, or even what God has in store for them in the future, She will do anything and everything in her power to keep her husband happy.

She realized that she loved Aarav. 

She fell for him the first time she laid her eyes on him.

She fell for him when he touched her body

She fell for him when he made her cry.

She fell for him when he went against her wishes.

She will keep falling for him no matter what he does.

THANK YOU FOR READING! UPDATES SOON!!!