BUTTERFLIES AND CARTWHEELS

HELLO MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!

 I have been at the hospital for a while now, so I couldn't update the way I wished to, but I have finally found a balance between school, work and personal life, and I will be back really soon!

It was a quiet drive back to the city.

Aarav and Daya were in one car while the rest of the family in another. Daya gazed out the window, not thinking about anything in particular.

They were a  few miles in before Aarav broke the silence by turning on the radio. He glanced over at Daya, still staring out the window, Aarav started to get frustrated sitting in silence, with his new bride not giving him any attention. He pulled the car over and turned off the engine.

Daya slowly turned her head towards Aarav and asked~ "what's wrong?"

"We are not going home."~ Aarav said while dialing a number on his phone.

"What? why not? where are we going??"~ Aarav put his finger up to silence Daya and got out of the car, with his phone to his ear.

Daya got out of the car and walked over and was about to walk over to Aarav when she suddenly realized~ Oh my god...I just had a conversation with him...~ Daya quickly got back in the car and locked herself in. Daya took a deep breath and started talking to herself. ~  "okay okay why do I have butterflies doing cartwheels in my stomach? No No Daya stop that, your family just left you alone with a stranger who tried to rape you! Well is it rape..? cause you did kind of like it...When he bit down on your breast...his teeth on your earlobe...his voice when he said YOU'RE MINE....Him not knowing your name! Him being rude! Him calling you ugly!"

With the last thought of Aarav diminishing Daya ringing in her head, Daya got out of the car and marched over to where he was standing. 

Aarav stood next to the car with his right arm on top of the hood, and the phone up to his ear with his left. Daya walked up behind him and tried to listen on the conversation, but she couldn't make out who he was talking to or what they were talking about..all Aarav was saying was~ " yea..mmhmm...anything else?...what time did you say?...yes..."

Daya was short enough that she could walk beneath his raised arm. She slowly inched towards him to hear who was on the other end of the phone, when Aarav pulled Daya into him and pushed her against the car, and trapped her with his body.

The action was so sudden Daya was caught off guard and had to take a minute to catch her breath and realize what situation she was in. Her hands were on his torso and his face was right above her head. If she looked up she can place a little kiss on his neck..

THANK YOU FOR READING! THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT!