~PROTECTIVE~

Here is Aarav in his wedding attire;)

THANK YOU FOR READING! I KNOW YOU SOME OF YOU WANTED AN R-RATED CHAPTER, BUT PATIENCE MY LOVES! I love to tease;)

After the wedding ceremony, Aarav and Daya were to have their photos taken and answer some questions by the reporters. Daya listened intently to what Sneha, her mother-in-law was saying; ~ "Okay, you don't have to say a word, just stand next to Aarav and he will take care of everything." 

Daya looked at Aarav standing behind Sneha ~"Oh aunty, if you only knew how much your son dislikes me..."~Daya thought to herself. 

"Aunty, my parents.." Daya started to ask where her parents had disappeared to, but Sneha cut her off saying ~"Daya, call me Amma please, I know it will be weird at first but take your time and come around okay? And your parents have gone over with Ravi to help with the reception and guests."

Sneha turned to Aarav and gave a look that said; look after her.  Aarav on the other hand had other things in mind, he has been restless ever since he saw Daya walking down the isle, all he wanted to do was rip off her saree and fuck her till she begged him to stop. 

 "Come on."~ Aarav commanded at Daya and started walking towards the reporters. They had all gathered in front to take a good look at Mrs. Aarav Sharma.

Daya walked up behind Aarav and stood to his left. The reporters wasted no time asking various questions, raging from the company to kids to Aarav's many ex-girlfriends. All these questions were making Daya very uncomfortable, She knew Aarav was the head of a big business he started with his friend Neerav, she had spoken to Neerav a few times after arriving at Shandi House, and he had warned her about reporters and the intense questions they will ask to get a reaction out of you and to just relax and stick to Aarav.

When one of the Cameraman started to focus entirely on Daya, she hid behind Aarav some more, She was not used to all this attention. Even in college she avoided boys who came towards her. Aarav took notice of his wife ducking behind him, to avoid one of the cameraman. Aarav at this point felt a very strong urge to push the camera into the cameraman's face. Instead he turned towards Daya, grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards him. The flashes were going crazy at his actions. 

Daya got scared when she saw Aarav grab onto her hand, she thought he was going to toss her into the crowd and laugh at her as she fell. She let out a small yelp when he pulled her towards himself. She looked up at him with confused, scared eyes..then felt a hand wrap around her shoulder, Daya turned her head to see Aarav's hand holding her shoulder tight. She looked back up at Aarav, who was busy staring daggers at the Cameraman. 

~The Interview is over. Thank You." ~ Neerav said, walking in front of Aarav and Daya. Neerav was close by and saw the whole thing go down along with Sneha.

Sneha went up to Aarav ~"Okay, why don't we go, Neerav will take care of the rest. Daya come beta."

Daya felt very shy with Aarav's arm around her in front of her mother-in-law, Daya quickly slipped away from Aarav, and cleared her throat. ~ "Oh beta don't be shy, my son is very protective. This definitely won't be the last time."~ Sneha said winking at Aarav.

AFTER SOME TIME;

Aarav had retired to his room after the interview to change out of his Wedding attire. He couldn't help but think about Daya, how well her small frame fit right next to him. A smile crept onto his face remembering her slip away from him when his mother came forward. Thinking about Daya's flushed cheeks turned him on.

"Hey man, what do you think of Reshma?" 

Aarav turned around to see Neerav laying on his bed arms outstretched. Aarav was in in own world thinking about his new wife that he had completely forgotten about Neerav being in the same room, and seems to have been talking this whole time..~"Whose Reshma?" ~ Aarav asked while taking off his jacket.

Neerav jumped off the bed ~"WHAT?! Dude your sister-in-law! Daya's sister! The twins! Though they look nothing alike, thank god."

Aarav ~"Oh, Rii. What about her?" 

Neerav~ "Riiii? Whose Riiiiiiiii?"

Aarav~ Rii, short for Reshma. She said thats what people call her."

Neerav ~ She didn't tell me that.

Aarav ~ Why do you care? Where the hell are my clothes?

Neerav ~ Why would she not tell me to call her RIIII.

Aarav ~ What the hell, wheres my luggage? and laptop? Am I in the wrong room? Who took my stuff?

Neerav~ I mean this whole time, not even once did she mention Rii"

Aarav~ "NEERAV! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHIT!?" 

Neerav~ HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW!? WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU TALK TO HER?

Aarav~ Who?

Neerav~ The fuck do you mean who!? Man whats wrong wth you? Put on some clothes!

And with that Neerav stormed out of Aarav's bedroom leaving him in his underwear, wondering where all his clothes have gone.