~WEDDING ~ PART 2~

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! HERE IS DAYA, IN HER WEDDING SAREE!!

 UPDATES WILL BE ONCE A WEEK FROM NOW ON!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL  SOO MUCH!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND READ AND SUPPORT AND LOVE!!!!!

Your mine now.

"Bride and Groom needs to walk around the holy fire seven times." ~ Poojari

"Daya come, careful, your saree cant touch the fire sweetie, people are watching." ~ Amma

Your mine now.

"Brides Father, please place your daughter's hand in Aarav's" ~ Poojari

Your mine now.

Rajesh(Daya's father) went over to his daughter with tearful eyes. Rajesh was filled with emotions, he was handing his first child over to someone, to look after her as he and his wife has done for the past 24 years. Rajesh looked at his daughter with fatherly love, then held her small trembling hand in his, remembering the day the doctor handed a tiny human over to Rajesh, with a happy yet painful heart he placed Daya's hand in Aarav's.

Your mine now.  

Rajesh took a moment to look at their hands, as the camera started to flash, His daughters hand looks so small in Aarav's, Rajesh turned to Aarav and said ~ "Aarav, I am giving you a piece of my heart, please be good to my daughter. I am not asking you to give her the world, or to keep her happy the rest of her life, as I have done thus far. I am asking you to respect her, to love her, to cherish her, to be kind to my daughter."

Your mine now.  

Aarav stood there looking at his father-in-law with a blank expression on his face, Aarav looked down at his hand. Daya's hand fit perfectly in his. He he closed his hand around Daya's and held it tight. Then looked over at his father-in-law and said ~"She is mine now."

Your mine now.  

"Now groom lead your bride around the holy fire, after the seventh circle, you will be tied together for life." ~ Poojari

Your mine now. ~ Aarav's words kept repeating in Daya's head throughout the entire ceremony, She heard her fathers words, she heard what Aarav said, she heard it all, But all that registered was ~ "your mine now."