**AARAV'S NIGHT BEFORE WEDDING**

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! AND THE VOTES!! PLEASE COMMENT!!! LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL SOULS!!!

NEERAV RAJ AS COVER.

Its been two weeks since Daya's close enounter with Aarav.

Both sides of the family have mingled with eachother well, some sparks of romance are in the air as well..just not from Daya or Aarav. Daya have been avoiding her future husband at all cost, whenever she saw his shadow approach, she wpould sneak away somewhere or put herself in the middle of a big group of aunties looking through sarres and jewelery.

Aarav didnt feel bad about what he had done to Daya..instead he felt the desire to have her in his arms..under his body..squirming in his hands again. He felt insulted that she didnt comply to his command. No one has ever rejected Aarav Sharma. He always got the girls. Any girls. Even the ones he didn't want. But the girl he is forced to marry, is the only one who has ever said no to him. Refused him. He was definetly going to get revenge. But with Daya hiding away everytime he came near, the task seemed impossible. Which only made Aarav want her more.

 ~ "Your mine, Daya Chandra. All mine."~ Aarav said loking at into his laptop, he was stalking Daya's Facebook page. All her pictures were with her sister Reshma, they looked really close. Aarav was looking through her pictures when he realized ~"Shit..I have no idea what this girl does..or studied..is she a student..? Does she have a job? Fuck I'm getting married tomorrow and I have no Idea who this girl is..."~

"Hey asshole, lets go out. Its your last day as a free man!" ~ Neerav(Aarav's BFF) said pushing open Aarav's bedroom door. Aarav looked up from his laptop at his Best Friend, whom he has hardly seen since they first came arrived at Dadi's house. ~"Where the fuck did you come from? Where you been man?"~ Aarav closed his Laptop, got up from his bed, and started to get ready. Neerav flopped down on the bed with a chuckle and said ~"HAHA What you talking about? I've beem busy, getting ready for my Best Friends wedding! You know.. Catering.. Decoration.. Clothes.. Your sisterinlaw(he mummbled)...Family..all that good stuff."~

 Neerav opened the Laptop sitting on the bed while talking~ "!!DDDUUUUDDDEEEE!!! STALKER MUCH!? HHHAAAAA Aarav this picture is from...2013!?? HHHAAAAAAHHAAAAA"~ Neerav was rolling on the bed, craking up. Aarav zipped his jeans up and took his old underwear from off the floor and whipped it at Neerav. ~"EEEWWWWWWWW DUDE WASH THESE ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH MAN!!"

"Lets go moron." ~ Aarav headed out the door. Neerav Got up from the bed and jogged after Aarav out the door. They were heading out the door when Aarav's dad called after them. Aarav heard his name being called, he knew it was his father, but ignored anyway and went out the house, making his way towards his car. Neerav stopped when he heard Mr. Sharma's voice. He knew Aarav wouldn't. ~"Hey dad, we were just going out, you know, it being his last day of freedom and all. haha."~ 

Ravi Sharma(Aarav's Dad) seemed a bit hurt when his son didn't stop..But it was understandable...He still wasn't speaking to his father. ~"Okay Neerav, make sure not to get drunk. The wedding is tomorrow. Be safe. Do you boys need any money.."~ Ravi reached toward his wallet..~"NONO! dad please. we make enough...Hey do you want to come out..?"

"No son...My child wouldn't like that.."~ Ravi said lowering his eyes to the ground..~ "Besides!! Its his day. Enjoy."~ Neerav hugged Ravi and said~ " aahh pops! it's okay. He will come around."~ and soon Neerav was also out the door.

Daya had seen this whole seen. Since her last encounter with Aarav she always watched his every move. Daya was confused..wanted to know what happend between Aarav and his Father..~"I mean his dad looks scary but is actually really nice..."~ Daya thought to herself.