~'AARAV INTERPRETER'~

HERE IS AARTI ANTHONY!

 I mentioned in a earlier chapter that Aarav had a sister, but is just now creating her. If you look at the 'Cast Chart' You'll see that it is updated! THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE MY LOVEBUGS!!!

Daya stood by herself in front of the buffet table with ehr plate of Chicken Legs and thought about how she had a good time conversing with her new relatives, but no one could answer her questions about Aarav. They all kept saying the same thing; 

"We dont see him often."

"He is always busy. "

"You know, he is famous."

"His Business Partner is so sweet!"

Daya didnt care about any of that, those were the things she already knew. She knows Aarav is a famous busy person. She knows Neerav is kind, and that they are good friends. That's when it hit her, she knows who the best 'Aarav Interpreter' is!~"Neerav!" 

"At your service."~ Daya turned around when she heard Neerav's voice. He was standing next to a beautiful woman who was smiling brightly at her, and seemed to be checking Daya out. Daya put the chicken leg she was eating down on her plate and shyly said ~"Hello, sorry I haven't eaten anything since morning.."

"You are so cute!"~ The new woman stepped forward and stood next to Daya, giving her a side hug. Daya was confused, usually the new relatives she meets introduces themselves first and are not this friendly. She stood there staring at Neerav with a 'whats going on' expression.

"HAHA! No one told you about me huh??" ~ The woman took a step back so she was able to see Daya, face to face ~ "Let me do a little intro; My name is Aarti, I'm Aarav's older sister. I am a Lawyer, I live in United States with my husband, Anthony, and we have a beautiful daughter named Asha!  She is 3 years old, Ive been married for 5 wonderful years! I had a intercast love marriage, parents are not too happy about that, probably why they didnt mention me too well to  my sister-in-law! I have to apologize on behalf of my husband though Daya, he wasn't able to attend the wedding due to work issues, he is a doctor. And I am just so happy to see you! You are gorgeous! My mother sure knows how to pick!"~ Aarti said it all at once, leaving Daya excited and shocked. Daya turned her head to look at Neerav for some mental support, but he was long gone.

"OH my god! Hi! Didi, no, aunty told me about you, she is very proud of you, I'm sure of that!" ~ Daya exclaimed, after processing everything Aarti just threw at her. ~ "I'm so glad you were able to come, and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to speak until now! Have you eaten? Where's Asha??" ~ Daya asked looking around, Daya loved children and always thought about teaching as a career, but the design world was her passion.

~"Asha is with her grandpa, My dad doesnt speak to me all that much anymore but he loves her! Haha, no one can resist her!"~ Aarti spoke very lightly and seemed to be a refreshing face compared to all of the new relatives Daya had met today. Daya liked Aarti, she felt they would get along great.

"Oh Didi, I have some questions to ask you, if you dont mind..?"~ Daya got the idea that Aarti would be the better choice for  the 'Aarav Interpreter', Sneha always mentioned how the sibilibngs were really close.

~You wanna know about the mysterious Aarav, correct?"~ Aarti said in a spooky voice. Daya laughed aloud and said ~"HAHA! Yes! How did you know?"~  Aarti patted herself on the shoulder and said smugly ~"I'm awesome like that, You'll learn."