***WEDDING PREPARATIONS***

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

2 Weeks.

Its has been 2 weeks since he came to see me.

2 Weeks.

 For the past 2 weeks, both our families have been busy with the wedding preparations. They plan on having the ceremony at his family temple, a few hours away in the country side. Everyone is in a rush of packing, as we are leaving in a few to go to the country side. Amma said his family home is there, and his grandparents want to see me before the marriage, and the pundit said today was a good to leave.

My parents are very happy that this alliance is set.

My brother and sister already became close to his side of the family.

I tried speaking to Amma about my feelings, but she keeps cutting me off by asking me about what color saree I want and the jewelry and flowers and honeymoon. By then I just walk away. Amma thinks I walk away because I'm shy.

Seeing the happy faces and the excitement my family is in, I don't have the heart to say anything to them. I don't want to be the reason they become sad. I don't want to bring shame to my family. 

Besides, he is the one who said he doesn't like me. So it's his job to break off this wedding, but I haven't heard anything from him and his side of the family have been in constant contact with my parents. Which means he hasn't told his parents anything either...? 

What I hate the most about this whole situation is that I have no control over anything. I lost all control 2 weeks ago.

 I haven't stopped thinking about him....

How can I when everywhere I turn theres family members talking about him and the wedding.

I hate that I'm excited and nervous about going to the country side. I want to see him again...I want to touch him...

I feel some type of way when I think about that day. When he pressed me hard against his body, feeling his chest rise up and down against my own....His strong arms holding me tight...his tight grip around my waist...

NO! I REFUSE TO THINK SUCH THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT STUPID ARROGANT EVIL hot smoking sexy creature......URGH!!!!!

"Daya! Lets go we are leaving now!" ~ Amma's voice brought me out of my head. God, how long have I been sitting on the couch staring into the black screen of the tv thinking about him...?

Urgh whatever. 

I got up from the couch and went outside where everyone was waiting for me.

"Day dreaming about Aarav, are we?" 

"Amma please" ~ Was all I could say to her teasing. I got in one of the cars and went back into my head, thinking about how to react when I see him. 

After a few minutes we were on the road. Amma talking to aunties about clothing, Reshma on the phone with her friends, telling them about my marriage, Karthik driving and my dad telling him directions.

I wonder if he's been thinking about me...